[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

dismar

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 15, 2017, 07:36:49 PM
Cupro's Drinks has been updated! I rewrote the way alcohol barrels work from scratch, so they work the same way as vanilla fermenting barrels. I also adjusted the recipes and added alcohol precursors to match the process. The new version(17.10) will not work with previous versions, however, so a new save will be required.
New game, Only loading your mod. I spawn a barrel and this:

cuproPanda

Quote from: dismar on May 16, 2017, 11:13:14 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 15, 2017, 07:36:49 PM
Cupro's Drinks has been updated! I rewrote the way alcohol barrels work from scratch, so they work the same way as vanilla fermenting barrels. I also adjusted the recipes and added alcohol precursors to match the process. The new version(17.10) will not work with previous versions, however, so a new save will be required.
New game, Only loading your mod. I spawn a barrel and this:

I've actually been getting that error in vanilla with no mods. Something about dev spawning buildings with bills or workGivers. I'll see if RW has been updated again, that's most likely the issue.

EDIT:
The issue has been resolved and was caused by an outdated reference to the game. I am getting new errors now that I need to address before releasing updates. Hopefully it won't take too long! Sorry everyone for the issues  :(
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

The mods are all updated using the newest RimWorld release! I have made a few tweaks and changes, the most notable is probably the research tab; noting major was changed. Mainly descriptions, behind-the-scenes work, and stats.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Had to update CPD, I forgot to change the name of a def and it was causing errors.

cuproPanda

Updated POW to include hide double beds, and graphic/code improvements. Also, charred trees can now be harvested for charcoal.

Also added a new mod, Cupro's Stones, which adds 10 new types of stones to mix up the terrain a bit! I was using it personally in A15/A16 and really liked the variety, couldn't stand not uploading it :)

cuproPanda

Love

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 18, 2017, 09:59:01 PM
Updated all mods for 0.17.1941.932!
Did 1941 break a bunch of stuff or are you just making sure to keep the assemblies up to date?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 18, 2017, 10:37:02 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 18, 2017, 09:59:01 PM
Updated all mods for 0.17.1941.932!
Did 1941 break a bunch of stuff or are you just making sure to keep the assemblies up to date?
Just making sure. Previous unstable versions have caused problems, even though the solution was replacing a reference to the newest RimWorld assembly. I checked, and the methods in question required the same values be passed and did the same things, yet there were issues...

Love

There seems to be a warning on startup with Powerless.

Config error in POW_LogFenceGate_Blueprint: does not add to map mesh but has a link drawer. Link drawers can only work on the map mesh.
Verse.Log:Warning(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:36)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:134)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenGeneric.cs:39)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:210)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__853() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:49)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:439)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__851() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:353)

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 19, 2017, 08:39:26 PM
There seems to be a warning on startup with Powerless.

Config error in POW_LogFenceGate_Blueprint: does not add to map mesh but has a link drawer. Link drawers can only work on the map mesh.
Verse.Log:Warning(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:36)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:134)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenGeneric.cs:39)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:210)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__853() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:49)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:439)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__851() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:353)

This is normal and can be ignored. The fence gate needs a link drawer to connect to the fences, but the game finds an issue with it since that's not normal behavior.
The fences will be removed in the official A17 release since they are too cheaty - enemies can't shoot you when you're inside the fence.

cuproPanda

Mods have all been updated for 17.1543, only change was recipes now use TargetCountAdjustment, something that should have always been included but wasn't for some reason. I guess I thought it was butchery/smelting voodoo.

I'm working on getting Zen Garden and Cupro's Alloys updated, as well as an addon for Zen Garden using stones from Cupro's Stones. Testing is needed, but all of the changes have pretty much been made. Both mods have gotten a much needed facelift.

faltonico

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 19, 2017, 10:29:19 PM
The fences will be removed in the official A17 release since they are too cheaty - enemies can't shoot you when you're inside the fence.
There is a fix for that!
I've Got You In My Sights it works flawlessly (now xD).

Btw, nice to see you back to moding =3

cuproPanda

Quote from: faltonico on May 21, 2017, 05:35:48 AM
There is a fix for that!

Nice :) I really liked having fences around my crops! Now if I can only figure out a way to allow pawns to climb over them(if no other path exists) but not animals :(

Love

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 21, 2017, 05:46:37 AM
There is a fix for that!

Nice :) I really liked having fences around my crops! Now if I can only figure out a way to allow pawns to climb over them(if no other path exists) but not animals :(

There's a more up to date version here (though still not for A17): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30573.msg330069#msg330069

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 21, 2017, 05:57:47 AM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 21, 2017, 05:46:37 AM
There is a fix for that!

There's a more up to date version here (though still not for A17): https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30573.msg330069#msg330069

After looking into other mods with fence gates, it seems my issue is with trying to have the fences connect to the gate itself, rather than drawing the fences to line up whether a gate is there or not. That's not something I can do with the way my fences look, and is what I tried to do in the beginning. I think I will just go ahead and scrap the fences since there are other options for them out there, and they don't exactly fit into the style of a powerless/tribal/whatever mod. Also, after testing out some options for getting around the warning I discovered the gates don't line up anymore like they used to, and I don't know why; nothing has changed in how the gates are drawn, but they appear shrunk. Oh well. The sun is out now, so I think that's a sign I need to catch up on some sleep :)