[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

MusicManiac

Hi, great mods you have there. 1 question tho: what variable i need to edit and in which xml file to expand life of my quarry?
What I mean I want my quarry just to stay there for longer time, and not getting empty :)

Browsed all xmls, haven't found any variable that would represent it.

koni

If you have installed HugsLib go to options and under the mod settings you can change the number of how many times the quarry can get dug

cuproPanda

Actually, HugsLib isn't required. ModSettings show up in the base game under the Options menu
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

MusicManiac

OMG don't know how I was missing that all the time, thanks. Do I need to re-build my quarry or changes will take effect without it??

r3dm0nk

Hey cuproPanda. I have a question about mod Powerless!. Is there a way to use only few of the things it adds? Let's say I do like the batteries, solar panel and sunlight detector, but I do not like the rest of the features. How can I select which stuff I want to add to my game?
Cheers!

Canute

Quote from: MusicManiac on November 08, 2017, 11:24:30 AM
OMG don't know how I was missing that all the time, thanks. Do I need to re-build my quarry or changes will take effect without it??
You don't need to rebuild it.

MusicManiac

Quote from: r3dm0nk on November 08, 2017, 11:57:58 AM
Hey cuproPanda. I have a question about mod Powerless!. Is there a way to use only few of the things it adds? Let's say I do like the batteries, solar panel and sunlight detector, but I do not like the rest of the features. How can I select which stuff I want to add to my game?
Cheers!

You can try to edit files. I mean, I do edit some mods when I don't like them. But my skills only extended to the state of changing some basic things like cost of building, ect.

cuproPanda

Quote from: r3dm0nk on November 08, 2017, 11:57:58 AM
Cheers!

Those are actually from Expanded Power. You could try removing the parts you don't like, but a lot of that mod is tied into c# code, so I imagine there would be problems and errors of you did. Expanded Power won't be updated for A18, as there are other better mods that do the same thing - namely Power Logic, although that doesn't have the batteries or solars. I still want to make a mod for harder power gen, but I need to rework so much of the mod it will take some time. I'm falling behind on updating my mods as it is. I've only updated a few and most are small mods. I have next week off, so hopefully I can crank out the rest and start posting them
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Kori

Quote from: cuproPanda on November 17, 2017, 06:05:15 AM
Expanded Power won't be updated for A18...

Oh no, does that mean no more copper, lead, quartz and rubber?  :o I really got used to these, even modified other mods so they use these resources as well...
Is there a way to keep at leat the resources in a separate mod maybe?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Kori on November 17, 2017, 09:12:00 AM
Quote from: cuproPanda on November 17, 2017, 06:05:15 AM
Expanded Power won't be updated for A18...

Oh no, does that mean no more copper, lead, quartz and rubber?  :o I really got used to these, even modified other mods so they use these resources as well...
Is there a way to keep at leat the resources in a separate mod maybe?

Well quartz and rubber are out, but copper and lead are already in Cupro's Alloys, which will be merged with Cupro's Stones to become Cupro's Minerals. Minerals will allow players to choose what stones and metals they want to have in the game, and adjust around those choices, as well as adding alloys for base metals that are either in the mod or that come from other mods (i.e. using Industrialisation's copper with or in place of Minerals' copper).

I did want to make a mod that made power gen harder to tech into, but also offered more rewarding options, but I don't think I will have the time to do it for A18. Rubber and quartz would most likely be in that mod, as it would be the continuation of Expanded Power, just more refined

Tsunamy

I love your mods but I won't be missing rubber and quartz. Looking forward to the update.

Kori

Quote from: cuproPanda on November 17, 2017, 10:08:05 AM
Well quartz and rubber are out, but copper and lead are already in Cupro's Alloys, which will be merged with Cupro's Stones to become Cupro's Minerals. Minerals will allow players to choose what stones and metals they want to have in the game, and adjust around those choices, as well as adding alloys for base metals that are either in the mod or that come from other mods (i.e. using Industrialisation's copper with or in place of Minerals' copper).

I did want to make a mod that made power gen harder to tech into, but also offered more rewarding options, but I don't think I will have the time to do it for A18. Rubber and quartz would most likely be in that mod, as it would be the continuation of Expanded Power, just more refined

Okay that sounds good. :) When the minerals mod also includes an option to make glass, it would be perfect!

cuproPanda

Beta 18 updates are starting! For now I only have Cupro's Drinks updated. The biggest change is that now everyone isn't forced to use the entire mod - only the parts that are wanted are downloaded

kaptain_kavern

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.