[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Dash423

Could anyone help me out here? I tried to use the alcohol mod for the first time (definitely have core loaded first) and I can't take items from the fermenting barrels. I get this error when I try to force a colonist to take from the vodka barrel (also happens with all the other barrels under Brewing), or when they try to queue the job themselves, which results in them "Standing".

Took out all other mods except Cupro's Drinks and still happens.

(edit to add: looking back, seems like other people are having this issue - not sure if it's been fixed, or how I would go about fixing it?)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4544) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob_Patch1(Object, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false right after TryTakeOrderedJob(). This should have been checked before. job=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4677) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJob(Job, JobTag)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJobPrioritizedWork(Job, WorkGiver, IntVec3)
RimWorld.<AddUndraftedOrders>c__AnonStorey14:<>m__0()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.FloatMenuMap:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4781) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartJob_Patch1(Object, Job, JobCondition, ThinkNode, Boolean, Boolean, ThinkTreeDef, Nullable`1, Boolean)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4951) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_5088) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655

Anni

If Cupro is really gone and not updating his mods I hope someone else steps up and updates them. I consider Stones and Alloys for instance to be on my list of absolutely necessary mods

ChJees

I recently quite quickly ported Quarry to 1.0 Development version. Nothing changed aside from getting it to work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mqy7bo7a4mpuw4/Quarry-1.0.0-06-26.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tydvpc1ewd11xn0/Quarry-1.0.0-src-06-26.zip?dl=0

The mod also includes the updated source :).

Churrus

Quote from: Dash423 on June 23, 2018, 07:37:23 AM
Could anyone help me out here? I tried to use the alcohol mod for the first time (definitely have core loaded first) and I can't take items from the fermenting barrels. I get this error when I try to force a colonist to take from the vodka barrel (also happens with all the other barrels under Brewing), or when they try to queue the job themselves, which results in them "Standing".

Took out all other mods except Cupro's Drinks and still happens.

(edit to add: looking back, seems like other people are having this issue - not sure if it's been fixed, or how I would go about fixing it?)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4544) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false right after TryTakeOrderedJob(). This should have been checked before. job=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4677) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJob(Job, JobTag)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryTakeOrderedJobPrioritizedWork(Job, WorkGiver, IntVec3)
RimWorld.<AddUndraftedOrders>c__AnonStorey14:<>m__0()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen(Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI(Rect, Boolean)
Verse.FloatMenu:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.FloatMenuMap:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4781) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_4951) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_5088) A=Thing_CPD_VodkaBarrel62655

The author actually posted an update to correct this on github, he made a commit, but no actual new "release":

https://github.com/cuproPanda/Cupros-Drinks-Alcohol/raw/35f2d83470f73c41e6f22c21e046cdcb40076323/Assemblies/CuprosDrinksAlcohol.dll

download that and overwrite it on the Assemblies folder of the alcohol mod and problem solved!

SamhainJack

Quote from: ChJees on June 25, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
I recently quite quickly ported Quarry to 1.0 Development version. Nothing changed aside from getting it to work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mqy7bo7a4mpuw4/Quarry-1.0.0-06-26.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tydvpc1ewd11xn0/Quarry-1.0.0-src-06-26.zip?dl=0

The mod also includes the updated source :).

Thank you!

Mufflamingo

Hello may i ask id you will make a b18 or1. 0 version of your windows mod? Thanks!
Bleeeee. . . . .

temple_wing

could you please make your stone and alloy mod compatible with CombatExtended ?

TheWhiteCrayon

Hello,

I've published these on the Steam Workshop and thought they should be put here also

Quarry updated for B19: https://github.com/Benjamin-S/Quarry/releases
Cupros-Stones updated for B19: https://github.com/Benjamin-S/Cupros-Stones/releases

bigheadzach

Possible to extend JTZoneButtons' functionality to Preset Filtered Zones? Since they aren't vanilla that mod probably has no ability to discover them.

Comrade Corwin

Is there anyone who can get the Windows mod up to date? Despite there being other mods that added windows, this was the only that was simple, aesthetically pleasing, and allowed outside light in like a real window.

Chaos17

Tsunamy

Here is the last working version of WindowMod with source code, compatible with B18. It was not made publicly available for the reasons given below:

Quote from: cuproPandaThe windows were flickering when placed near each other before, but I made the windows only work in a single direction (placing the light on the inside, not just putting it in the wall) and that fixed it as long as all light sources face into a room, but there is still an issue with the growing zones not working. I blame the lighting engine for that, but it's still really frustrating to have a simple feature not work no matter how hard I try. Once I'm done updating the other mods I'll check in on this mod and see if I can get it working to the point I can officially release it, but the way it is now I know people will complain about the windows not working properly

Given cuproPanda no longer has time to work on the mods and the game moving past B18 very soon, I figure he won't mind the code being released now so someone can try and fix it up like with his other mods.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZBHjs7Zpsg649ga9umamw1GoYa9gyjRlrSy

rawrfisher

Am i the only one who lost all smoothed vanilla walls in the last update?
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

TheWhiteCrayon

Quote from: rawrfisher on August 18, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
Am i the only one who lost all smoothed vanilla walls in the last update?

Can you elaborate on that a bit further? Are you talking about B18 or Unstable branch (B19)?

MissQuinn122

Quote from: Tsunamy on August 17, 2018, 05:17:52 AM
Here is the last working version of WindowMod with source code, compatible with B18. It was not made publicly available for the reasons given below:

Quote from: cuproPandaThe windows were flickering when placed near each other before, but I made the windows only work in a single direction (placing the light on the inside, not just putting it in the wall) and that fixed it as long as all light sources face into a room, but there is still an issue with the growing zones not working. I blame the lighting engine for that, but it's still really frustrating to have a simple feature not work no matter how hard I try. Once I'm done updating the other mods I'll check in on this mod and see if I can get it working to the point I can officially release it, but the way it is now I know people will complain about the windows not working properly

Given cuproPanda no longer has time to work on the mods and the game moving past B18 very soon, I figure he won't mind the code being released now so someone can try and fix it up like with his other mods.

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZBHjs7Zpsg649ga9umamw1GoYa9gyjRlrSy

So I gave your update a shot and it doesn't appear to actually... work.
Every time I construct a window into a wall, it doesn't build it. The pawn deconstructs the wall, brings over the steel, goes through the process of building it and then one it's complete there's a brief second where I can see the window, then nothing. The space is blank and I can construct something new there. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue or if it's just me but I thought I'd let you know.