[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Love

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 22, 2017, 08:16:37 PMIt's stated twice that micro mods share the same post. I didn't want to make like 15+ posts when creating the topic. I guess I'll add a button on the main post to download the newest version, instead of having to view the posts each time.

Oh jeez, you know I actually read that before and for some reason my brain didn't register what it meant.

Apologies.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 22, 2017, 08:17:46 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 22, 2017, 08:16:37 PMIt's stated twice that micro mods share the same post. I didn't want to make like 15+ posts when creating the topic. I guess I'll add a button on the main post to download the newest version, instead of having to view the posts each time.

Oh jeez, you know I actually read that before and for some reason my brain didn't register what it meant.

Apologies.

No worries. It's been said quite a few times on the old thread, I can see how it would get confusing. I forgot, I used to have a folder with all the newest mods available. I think I'll do that again.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Cupro's Alloys has been reworked and released for A17! Plenty of new metals to make into weapons, sculptures, or just sell!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Minor update to Powerless, hide beds now show up under furniture tab

Love

Got an error on a new game. Not sure why, it just happened out of nowhere.

Exception ticking EXP_PlantTreeRubber45238: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.GenLocalDate.Season (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PlantWithSecondary.get_GrowsThisSeason () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PlantWithSecondary.TickLong () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 23, 2017, 11:36:02 AM
Got an error on a new game. Not sure why, it just happened out of nowhere.

Exception ticking EXP_PlantTreeRubber45238: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.GenLocalDate.Season (Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PlantWithSecondary.get_GrowsThisSeason () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

RimWorld has been updated again. I'll get the new versions out and verify that method hasn't changed.

cuproPanda

Mods have all been updated for 0.17.1546!

Powerless hide beds now have quality and can be minified, something that was incorrectly changed when updating the xml bases.
Expanded Power/Cupro's Alloys copper and lead spawn twice as much when mined, now around normal ore spawn rates.
Zen Garden scenic bench gets added beauty from water and rivers, and cherry trees can be chopped for cherry wood.
Quarry gets stone types based on cells built upon, not entire map. Quarry is also ugly now, because it's a big ugly hole in the ground.

Love

Got the exact same error again with the updated mod.

I opened up the save file to take a look at it. The data for this tree doesn't seem any different than any other rubber tree.

<thing Class="PlantWithSecondary">
<def>EXP_PlantTreeRubber</def>
<id>EXP_PlantTreeRubber45238</id>
<map>0</map>
<pos>(128, 0, 93)</pos>
<health>20</health>
<growth>0.5554373</growth>
<age>7255431</age>
<unlitTicks>20000</unlitTicks>
<secondaryGrowth>1.044409</secondaryGrowth>
</thing>
<thing Class="PlantWithSecondary">
<def>EXP_PlantTreeRubber</def>
<id>EXP_PlantTreeRubber45239</id>
<map>0</map>
<pos>(133, 0, 83)</pos>
<health>300</health>
<growth>0.453728</growth>
<age>1532240</age>
<unlitTicks>20000</unlitTicks>
<secondaryGrowth>0.8570314</secondaryGrowth>
</thing>

Before the error:

After:

Love

With some help from spdskatr from the modding discord I know what's happening now.

The tree is taking damage.

When it destroys itself, it doesn't have a fallback. That's throwing the exception.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 24, 2017, 05:27:55 AM
With some help from spdskatr from the modding discord I know what's happening now.

The tree is taking damage.

When it destroys itself, it doesn't have a fallback. That's throwing the exception.

I'm going to be busy most of the day, but when I get back home I'll have a look at this. The tree shouldn't be taking damage since it's only 56% grown - clearly not dying from age. Strange. I'll get on it though, thank you for the information :)

cuproPanda

Love, I'm not able to reproduce this issue. I tried destroying the trees in a number of ways, triggering toxic fallout, boxing them indoors for days, etc. and I'm not getting any errors. The tree inherits from Plant, and gets destroyed in the same manner, so I don't know what you mean by it doesn't have a fallback. Are you using any other mods?  Can you provide me with steps to reproduce this? It would be a big help to me later, since everything looks to be working as it should. I don't know why this issue is happening :(

Love

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 24, 2017, 10:50:04 AM
Love, I'm not able to reproduce this issue. I tried destroying the trees in a number of ways, triggering toxic fallout, boxing them indoors for days, etc. and I'm not getting any errors. The tree inherits from Plant, and gets destroyed in the same manner, so I don't know what you mean by it doesn't have a fallback. Are you using any other mods?  Can you provide me with steps to reproduce this? It would be a big help to me later, since everything looks to be working as it should. I don't know why this issue is happening :(
Sent you a PM with everything needed to reproduce the problem.

Love

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 24, 2017, 01:17:09 PM
Just had it happen again on a brand new game.

I tested the save you sent me and had the error pop up, but once the tree was removed no more errors occurred. 4x speed for 7 days, then 2x speed for 5 days on a new world with no errors. With 30+ trees on the map, it's not an issue with the code since there would be more than just a single error, and NRE errors show up every time. The only thing I can think is that there's either an issue somewhere in the 50 mods you're using(altering the map, plants, or seasons maybe), or it was a random fluke. If you can narrow down the issue more, I'll be more than happy to try to fix it, but I can't find anything wrong here.

ZackWake

I'm not sure if it's just me. But when I mine certain objects for CAL (Alloys) Like lead for some reason leaves behind a place holder. I can give the mod list and also give it a shot with that as the only mods if you need it.