[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Several Puffins

Hi CuproPanda!

I am delighted to see these mods back for A17! I really have to say that AJO and Zen Garden are two of my favourites, they both just make the colony feel more rich and alive. Before AJO the only way of improving on the pool & chess table rec room was making them gold!

Great work. GracieRocket, who I basically make all my mods for, will be especially delighted that this is back!

cuproPanda

(These changes aren't published as a release yet, but can be downloaded for testing here.)

Glowstone changes are coming along nicely. I've added floor lighting, which is made from glowstone tiles(steel and glowstone dust).

Quote from: Several Puffins on May 29, 2017, 10:18:37 PM
Hi CuproPanda!

I am delighted to see these mods back for A17! I really have to say that AJO and Zen Garden are two of my favourites, they both just make the colony feel more rich and alive. Before AJO the only way of improving on the pool & chess table rec room was making them gold!

Great work. GracieRocket, who I basically make all my mods for, will be especially delighted that this is back!

Thank you :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Pope

hi cupropanda.

Awesome Mod, but i miss information where to make/create the "empty" Alcohol Crate. Could not find it in this thread or in this forum at all. Thanks for the reply in advance.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Pope on May 30, 2017, 02:25:20 PM
hi cupropanda.

Awesome Mod, but i miss information where to make/create the "empty" Alcohol Crate. Could not find it in this thread or in this forum at all. Thanks for the reply in advance.

Crates are made and emptied at the crafting spot. I opted to do it this way since the alcohol barrels no longer give crates, and brewing may not be researched. If you bought a crate from a trader, now you have a way to still unpack it :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Pope

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 30, 2017, 03:23:58 PM
hi cupropanda.

Crates are made and emptied at the crafting spot. I opted to do it this way since the alcohol barrels no longer give crates, and brewing may not be researched. If you bought a crate from a trader, now you have a way to still unpack it :)

All drink Crafting Spot recepies have same "Requtes 1 empty crate". Hmm i can't see any recepie for the 1 empty crate. Any known blocking or overwriting by other mods ?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

cuproPanda

Quote from: Pope on May 30, 2017, 03:47:32 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 30, 2017, 03:23:58 PM
hi cupropanda.

All drink Crafting Spot recepies have same "Requtes 1 empty crate". Hmm i can't see any recepie for the 1 empty crate. Any known blocking or overwriting by other mods ?

Oh! Wow, how did I miss that? There's actually no recipe for it! I'll fix it right away :-[

cuproPanda

Updated Cupro's Drinks, replaced missing crate recipe, and crating recipes no longer require brewing research

Pope

Thanks !
Could you leave a hint for new mod users where to create it in the Post of yours?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Pope on May 30, 2017, 04:01:13 PM
Thanks !
Could you leave a hint for new mod users where to create it in the Post of yours?

Yep!

cuproPanda

So everyone knows, once I finish updating Powerless and redoing the traders, I'll upload my mods to Steam. Until then, the mods will remain on the forums, so that players can update at their choosing. The mods will always be on the forums, but for those wanting Steam releases, I'll do it soon :)

cuproPanda

Updated AJO, CAL, CPD, and EXP to add resources to the traders. No new traders were added, I just patched in new entries to what the existing ones offer.

Updated Powerless adding new glowstone features, including chandeliers and floor lighting. Windows were removed, because I can't solve the flickering issue. Make sure not to update if you are using windows, or at least remove any existing ones.

Love

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 30, 2017, 11:16:30 PM
Updated Powerless adding new glowstone features, including chandeliers and floor lighting. Windows were removed, because I can't solve the flickering issue. Make sure not to update if you are using windows, or at least remove any existing ones.

...why can't we just use them with the flickering?

Windows are mega-important to me, please do not remove them.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 30, 2017, 11:19:12 PM
Quote from: cuproPanda on May 30, 2017, 11:16:30 PM

...why can't we just use them with the flickering?

Windows are mega-important to me, please do not remove them.

I have shelved the windows for now until I can get them working properly. I backed up the folder before removing them, which is attached here. The features are all done, so you'll still be up to date. I just can't stand the thought of releasing the mod on the forums and on steam when there's a flicker like that, it looks really bad in my opinion. I tried options suggested on the discord, but nothing helped :(

Love

I took the windows and put them into an addon. I didn't want to get rid of the Powerless prefix/namespace/etc to preserve save compatibility. I adapted the fused quartz patch to detect Expanded Power and change its own cost, rather than having Expanded Power need to patch it.

https://mega.nz/#!RUowiZaS!IofneQ0SQ4L_CMnWX-J5ppumIYg2SIQuyBLQwVQ30K4

Still very unhappy with the decision as windows were the reason I started using the suite in the first place way back in A14, but what can ya do...

I'd try and fix it myself if I could replicate the issue, but I've never had any flicker.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Love on May 31, 2017, 12:26:09 AM
I took the windows and put them into an addon. I didn't want to get rid of the Powerless prefix/namespace/etc to preserve save compatibility. I adapted the fused quartz patch to detect Expanded Power and change its own cost, rather than having Expanded Power need to patch it.

https://mega.nz/#!RUowiZaS!IofneQ0SQ4L_CMnWX-J5ppumIYg2SIQuyBLQwVQ30K4

Still very unhappy with the decision as windows were the reason I started using the suite in the first place way back in A14, but what can ya do...

I'd try and fix it myself if I could replicate the issue, but I've never had any flicker.

It took a while for it to show up for me, but then it stayed. I'll add the addon to the main post, that way there's not an issue if/when Powerless gets an update. I'm not dropping the windows completely, I just need to get the issue figured out, then they'll be back.