[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

SuedKAT

I'm not sure if you've received my PM since nothing is showing up in my "sent messages" box, but I just wanted to say thanks for your mods (can't play without many of them) as well as send a huge thanks for helping me with the texture for the rectangular brewing table/stand. I made a little thing of it for now, if you're interested you'll find it here.

Thanks and best regards
SuedKAT

bonearadu

Hi. Is it just me or the mods adding additional ores reduce the number of vanilla ones on the map?

Canute

The amout of ore on the map is the same, but the vanilla ore need now to share the spawns with the new ones.

Love

cuproPanda adjusts the cost of things to require less metal and has a Quarry.

If that's not enough for you, you can use Configurable Maps to increase the amount of ore generated per map: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=920550053

AngleWyrm

Smoked up some charcoal, built a forge (and bellows), mined a bunch of glowstone, forged them into glowstone tiles, and set up some guest quarters.

Thanks for this, it was entertaining to do
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

cuproPanda

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 05, 2017, 04:24:38 PM

Smoked up some charcoal, built a forge (and bellows), mined a bunch of glowstone, forged them into glowstone tiles, and set up some guest quarters.

Thanks for this, it was entertaining to do

Nice! The base layout looks really good, by the way :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Expanded Power and Zen Garden updated, fixed designators not showing up
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Quarry has gotten a major overhaul with special help from notfood!

Some of the changes are:
Removed bill system - colonists will work at the quarry the same way they would mining jobs
Removed placeholder items Conglomerate and BlockSpawner (they were WAY too buggy)
Quarry supports up to 64 workers (good luck getting that many!)
Quarry has limited lifespan (2,000 operations)
Quarry spawns quarried ground, which cannot support another quarry
Quarried ground can be smoothed to yield reclaimed soil - same stats as gravel
Quarry workers will attempt to use ladders when entering/exiting the quarry
Added quarry platforms, which can link up to two with quarries
Quarry workers will (if enabled) haul mined resources and chunks to platforms
Remade quarry graphic to look more realistic

Please note, the new version of quarry is NOT compatible with older versions. Adding this mod to existing saves that didn't have the old version should work just fine. Please let me know how the new version works for you, I only have a limited amount of time to test, and I have a huge TODO list for my other mods :)

deathstar

Holy smokes! Can't wait to try out the Quarry 2.0!

Ashardalon411

Quote from: cuproPanda on June 07, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

Aouch, my eyes bleed ! its the vanilla quarry of banished, now...

Also 2000 opĂ©rations means 2000 ressources max ? if yes its few for the late game you know ?  Especially if you need to replace them again and again.

The rest is really so nice !

Canute

2000 operations not 2000 resources.
You will get out 2000 chunks if you are total unlucky or 20k+ resources. And do you know how long it takes until these 2000 operations are done. I think 1 pawn can get 10-20 depend on skill.

And yes noone prevent you to build up another quarry at the same.
If you want an easyer solution look for the deep core mining drills.

cuproPanda

Powerless updated with Medieval Times patches and new chandeliers.
Windows updated to boost joy gain rate and fix a potential bug when trying to build a window on a wall during construction.

Quote from: Ashardalon411 on June 07, 2017, 06:51:07 AM
Quote from: cuproPanda on June 07, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

Aouch, my eyes bleed ! its the vanilla quarry of banished, now...

Also 2000 opĂ©rations means 2000 ressources max ? if yes its few for the late game you know ?  Especially if you need to replace them again and again.

The rest is really so nice !

I didn't like before how they were infinite, and 2000 is still a good amount of resources. Taking into account the chances, that's still 500 times you'd get resources from it. Compared to strip mining, that's a lot more resources per tile. You'd also get 750 chunks, which could be either good or bad, but it's all a balancing act for an unpowered resource machine. Plus when you're done you can smooth over the terrain and use it for growing, so it isn't a complete loss.

AngleWyrm

I did a test run with an initial colony of five guys, had all five of them do quarry. It took about three days of continuous work (with 8 hours of work/day scheduled) for the five of them to get 100 steel.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Hydromancerx

Is Plumchalcum a real alloy? All i could find for a Copper-Lead alloy was Molybdochalkos

Ashardalon411

Quote from: AngleWyrm on June 08, 2017, 01:18:48 AM
I did a test run with an initial colony of five guys, had all five of them do quarry. It took about three days of continuous work (with 8 hours of work/day scheduled) for the five of them to get 100 steel.
hum, this ratio means 1200 steel for 60 bots in three day, a big colony like that burn a more steel than that