[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Bowen

Quote from: cuproPanda on July 20, 2017, 08:33:20 PM
Progress on my game has been almost nonexistent these past few weeks, which is part of the reason I don't have time for mods. I have to get back to work! I have a huge task ahead of me that has helped me procrastinate, but I've been chipping away at it lately.

Perfectly reasonable.  Good luck with keeping your priorities straight.  Anything we can do to support, please let us know, and thanks again for taking the time for these mods.

With Gratitude,

Bowen
I don't mind learning life's lessons from "The School of Hard Knocks"...

but the refresher courses there kill me

KONO_DIO_DA

Regarding Daylight/Inverted Daylight Sensors:

What am I doing wrong here?
I want the lamps on one side of the sensor to turn off during daylight hours.
The sensor is reading full light levels, but isn't switching off.
I made sure it wasn't some sort of issue with the skylight from another mod, but even with just a roofless tile above, it still doesn't perform as expected.

cuproPanda

Quote from: KONO_DIO_DA on July 23, 2017, 08:06:29 PM
Regarding Daylight/Inverted Daylight Sensors:

What am I doing wrong here?
I want the lamps on one side of the sensor to turn off during daylight hours.
The sensor is reading full light levels, but isn't switching off.
I made sure it wasn't some sort of issue with the skylight from another mod, but even with just a roofless tile above, it still doesn't perform as expected.

Those are inverted sensors, which are the ones you need. Make sure there isn't actually a power conduit under the sensor, as that will bypass the sensor and always send full power. Also, it looks like that thing above the sensor is a battery.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

KONO_DIO_DA

I eliminated the fuse to be sure, and double-checked the pre-existing conduits.
It appears the inverted sensor just isn't disconnecting, for some reason.

Nothing regarding it nor the mod in general appears in the debug log.
Thoughts?

LiteEmUp

is the rimpharma going to get an a17 version??

that would be great though coz my rimtizens are getting bored with smokeleaves.. they need new form of addiction lol

cuproPanda

Quote from: KONO_DIO_DA on July 24, 2017, 02:19:58 PM
I eliminated the fuse to be sure, and double-checked the pre-existing conduits.
It appears the inverted sensor just isn't disconnecting, for some reason.

Nothing regarding it nor the mod in general appears in the debug log.
Thoughts?

It might be from the skylight, since the sensor doesn't work when it is roofed. There weren't skylights when I first made the sensors

Quote from: LiteEmUp on July 26, 2017, 02:57:27 AM
is the rimpharma going to get an a17 version??

that would be great though coz my rimtizens are getting bored with smokeleaves.. they need new form of addiction lol

RimPharma hasn't been updated since the introduction of the vanilla drugs. The vanilla drugs pretty much cover everything that is needed. Also, there wouldn't have been any addiction drugs. There are mods that add other things like tobacco, which is relatively harmless and isn't too addictive. I also have Cupro's Drinks, which adds more alcohol, among other drinks :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

SalmonToastie

Yo cupro, great mods, really liking the additions you've made, just wondering one thing, the shemagh in the powerless mod covers both the eyes and the jaw, is there a way to edit this so it doesn't cover these at all?

cuproPanda

Quote from: SalmonToastie on July 26, 2017, 09:35:32 PM
Yo cupro, great mods, really liking the additions you've made, just wondering one thing, the shemagh in the powerless mod covers both the eyes and the jaw, is there a way to edit this so it doesn't cover these at all?

Unfortunately not. The apparel system is pretty generalized in terms of coverage. Since the shemagh is wrapped around the head, FullHead coverage makes the most sense (as opposed to Overhead which is for regular hats). Ideally we would have a way to list exactly what is covered by individual apparel, or make new apparel layers so apparel doesn't conflict. I'm guessing you have an apparel mod that adds some kind of glasses or goggles?

Frank2368

Is it possible to add the ability to craft Perodyne?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Frank2368 on August 01, 2017, 05:58:51 AM
Is it possible to add the ability to craft Perodyne?

I couldn't think of a good recipe, but it's definitely possible. Maybe just neutromine for the recipe.

SalmonToastie

Yeah thats exactly it, the shemagh would've looked hella cool with some aviators, well anyways thanks for the reply, again, love the mods!

Salmon

Nezerathian

Hello. Can you make Spectago tea appear in drug policies so I can schedule drinking it for my colonists? It helps in being healthy so I want them to use it daily :)

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Nezerathian on August 04, 2017, 01:05:26 PM
Hello. Can you make Spectago tea appear in drug policies so I can schedule drinking it for my colonists? It helps in being healthy so I want them to use it daily :)

That would be incredible helpfull.
As additional benefit, my tamers would not use it anymore to tame animals ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

cuproPanda

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 04, 2017, 01:36:48 PM
Quote from: Nezerathian on August 04, 2017, 01:05:26 PM

That would be incredible helpfull.
As additional benefit, my tamers would not use it anymore to tame animals ..

I'm really against adding things to the drug policies since it makes teetotalers refuse to use them at all, but creating my own policies window was becoming a big challenge as well. I am unable to work on my mods until Monday, at which point I will see what I can do. There may be some way I can add drugs without them being forbidden by teetotalers, and I've just missed it. At the very least I should be able to add a Mod Config option to make it a drug for the players who want it to be shown in the policies menu.

As for the tamers, I thought that issue was solved back when alcohol was no longer used for taming. I'll have to take a look at the game's code. There may be a food type I can use to bypass that as well, regardless of whether the tea is a drug or not.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: cuproPanda on August 05, 2017, 12:07:19 PM

As for the tamers, I thought that issue was solved back when alcohol was no longer used for taming. I'll have to take a look at the game's code. There may be a food type I can use to bypass that as well, regardless of whether the tea is a drug or not.

I it is defined as basic food or meal at the moment, only the hediff makes it an alcohol .. so its fair game for everyone ..
also either spectago or hearth brew gave my poor baby a carcinoma ..

if you define it as a drink, as in your brewing mod should do the trick.
also you moved frass root and coffee beans to the plant matter section of the raw ressources, could you do the same for the rainbow leaves ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.