[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

kaptain_kavern

Also, petals are not properly "Plant matters", then don't even decay or rot. just to add :p

Still amongst the first mods I setup when starting a new game :p

Big up Panda

cuproPanda

Yeah, there's a lot I still have to do. I have fallen behind on updates due to moving and transitioning from my desktop to a new laptop, so I had to get everything set up. Expect an update no later than early Tuesday!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Updated AJO: arcades have owners, tea is a drug, and I added leaves to plant matter category

If owners are set to an arcade, only those colonists will use the arcade. This can be used to maintain certain skills for certain colonists
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Nezerathian

cuproPanda

shadowstitch

I know it's a big request, but I'm still holding my breath for adding sand-to-glass recipes.
I tried to do this, without even considering dig spots:

• add a recipe for the stonecutting table to make sand from stone chunks
  • change the recipe for sandbags to use sand instead
  • add a recipe to make glass from sand at the furnace/smelter
  • change the recipe for windows and lights to use glass
But I'm just not familiar enough with the new xpathing/patching to even do a simple thing like this properly.
I'm not even sure adding a new resource like that can be done without a dll assembly. I'm just an amateur hedge modder.

miguelsz2

The update to AJO borked saves as well as new games.

Vayeate

I cant load any saves after the latest AJO update on steam. Since its the only mod thats been updated since I last saved, the problem should be in there.
I attached the error log.
Maybe its something with making the spectago tea into a drug?

Update:
unsubscribing from the steam version and installing the previous version of AJO  manually wont fix the problem
A temporary workaround is replacing the files from the latest update manually with the ones from the previous version.
I dragged and dropped all the files into the folder and this lets me load the save again. The mod# for AJO is 936486725 if you need to find the right folder.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

LiteEmUp

its not just it borked saves, it also prevents you from selecting next when trying a new campaign...

waiting patiently for cupro to fix the problem :p

cuproPanda

I fixed the drug bug. Somehow it didn't show up when I was testing.

I can make an optional patch for making glass for the windows

LiteEmUp

still same problem... can't load my game or start a new campaign..

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

cuproPanda

Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 07, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Restart the Steam client. It doesn't always update the mods right away, and restarting is the quickest way to force it to update

LiteEmUp

Quote from: cuproPanda on August 07, 2017, 04:50:24 PM
Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 07, 2017, 04:47:00 PM

Restart the Steam client. It doesn't always update the mods right away, and restarting is the quickest way to force it to update
thnx for the tip lol..

everything is back to normal for now and can play again lol

dismar

heard something broke, just checking in!

Vayeate

Just tried the update and everything seems to be working again. Thanks for the quick fix, Cupro!