[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Sirsim

Quote from: cuproPanda on August 09, 2017, 04:23:27 PM
It's AJO, by the way, not AOJ ;)

I doubt the renaming is an issue, because I only renamed the repositories on GitHub - the release folders have always been Additional-Joy-Objects-[Release number].

If you are using Steam mods and forum mods, make sure that you don't have two copies that way. The ID for AJO is 936486725

Well i was lucky and with ModListBackup's help i found the cause of the problem. StuffifiedConstruction is the problem. Damn this is bad cause i really love this mod. I guess till something is changed i will use AJO v.17.11. I tried StuffifiedConstruction under and above AJO but problem remains. Weird that works fine with AJO 17.11. Thanks again.

Edit: No Steam mods, only forums.
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: cuproPanda on August 09, 2017, 04:23:27 PM
I doubt the renaming is an issue, because I only renamed the repositories on GitHub - the release folders have always been Additional-Joy-Objects-[Release number].

Then I have myself to blame for mixing up release downloads and repository downloads :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Tenshi~Akari

Love the flags, thanks for the addition of this! Will definitely be a good holdover since I had to put aside Faction Colors for the mod set I have currently.

However, I think after awhile, they eventually try to destroy the universe by dividing by zero...

Exception ticking FLG_Flag_Black1895261: System.DivideByZeroException: Division by zero
  at Verse.Gen.IsHashIntervalTick (Verse.Thing t, Int32 interval) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CuproFlags.Building_Flag.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Doesn't really do any visible damage... maybe a bit of tick lag, but the game still runs ok outside of that.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Tenshi~Akari on August 09, 2017, 05:35:20 PM
Love the flags, thanks for the addition of this! Will definitely be a good holdover since I had to put aside Faction Colors for the mod set I have currently.

However, I think after awhile, they eventually try to destroy the universe by dividing by zero...

Exception ticking FLG_Flag_Black1895261: System.DivideByZeroException: Division by zero
  at Verse.Gen.IsHashIntervalTick (Verse.Thing t, Int32 interval) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CuproFlags.Building_Flag.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Doesn't really do any visible damage... maybe a bit of tick lag, but the game still runs ok outside of that.

Not sure why that is happening, the value should always be between 5 and 15. I'm on it, though. I was just about to go to bed, so it'll be a while before I'm able to fix it, unfortunately.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

kaptain_kavern

cuproPanda

I fixed the flag ticking issue. It's a dirt simple fix for it, and will be updated in the future. The error is fixed, though.

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 09, 2017, 08:50:24 PM
TIL: Pandas do hibernate :-D

Entering hibernation now  ;)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Sirsim

Is there any possibility to check why the new version of AJO conflicts with StyffifiedConstruction? 17.11 version works fine.
True self and happiness lies in the space between two thoughts.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Sirsim on August 11, 2017, 02:52:41 PM
Is there any possibility to check why the new version of AJO conflicts with StyffifiedConstruction? 17.11 version works fine.

From the Stuffied Construction page:
Quote from: Sixdd on August 08, 2017, 01:52:29 PM
Yeah sorry about that, the latest update to Additional Joy Objects broke Stuffified Construction. Luckily the fix is very easy, just open up the patches folder in Sutffified Construction and delete the file "Patches_AdditionalJoyObjects.xml". Thats all there is to it, that latest update basically does the same thing that that patch did anyway so nothing lost.

~Six

Chkoupinator

Hello!
I was using some of your mods with some other mods and I got these errors (coming from Additional Joy Objects and Expanded Power I assume) I don't really know how problematic are they and how I could fix them so I figured I should just give you the logs :

XML error: Duplicate XML node name stuffCategories in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="JoyTableBase"><costStuffCount>100</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Woody</li></stuffCategories><defName>AJO_CardTable</defName><label>card table</label><description>A table specially made for playing a wide variety of card games. Suitable for 1-4 players </description><graphicData><texPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/CardTable</texPath><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType></graphicData><statBases><WorkToBuild>10000</WorkToBuild><Mass>7</Mass><Beauty>15</Beauty></statBases><stuffCategories><li>Woody</li></stuffCategories><costStuffCount>100</costStuffCount><costList><Cloth>10</Cloth></costList><designationCategory>Joy</designationCategory></ThingDef>

XML error: Duplicate XML node name costStuffCount in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="JoyTableBase"><costStuffCount>100</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Woody</li></stuffCategories><defName>AJO_CardTable</defName><label>card table</label><description>A table specially made for playing a wide variety of card games. Suitable for 1-4 players </description><graphicData><texPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/CardTable</texPath><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType></graphicData><statBases><WorkToBuild>10000</WorkToBuild><Mass>7</Mass><Beauty>15</Beauty></statBases><stuffCategories><li>Woody</li></stuffCategories><costStuffCount>100</costStuffCount><costList><Cloth>10</Cloth></costList><designationCategory>Joy</designationCategory></ThingDef>

XML error: Duplicate XML node name costStuffCount in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="BookStorageBase"><costStuffCount>30</costStuffCount><stuffCategories><li>Woody</li></stuffCategories><defName>AJO_BookRack</defName><label>book rack</label><description>A small bookshelf with a few books. \nBoosts writing speed by 5% when placed near a writing table. Only one book rack can be linked to a single writing table.</description><graphicData><texPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/BookRack/BookRack</texPath><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType></graphicData><uiIconPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/BookRack/BookRack_MenuIcon</uiIconPath><altitudeLayer>Building</altitudeLayer><pathCost>20</pathCost><fillPercent>0.2</fillPercent><statBases><MaxHitPoints>100</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>500</WorkToBuild><Mass>12.5</Mass><MarketValue>75</MarketValue><Beauty>10</Beauty><EntertainmentStrengthFactor>0.8</EntertainmentStrengthFactor></statBases><costStuffCount>30</costStuffCount><costList><AJO_PileOfBooks>1</AJO_PileOfBooks></costList><comps><li Class="CompProperties_Facility"><statOffsets><WorkTableWorkSpeedFactor>0.05</WorkTableWorkSpeedFactor></statOffsets><maxSimultaneous>1</maxSimultaneous></li></comps></ThingDef>

XML error: Duplicate XML node name costStuffCount in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="BookStorageBase"><defName>AJO_Bookshelf</defName><label>bookshelf</label><description>A bookshelf with a variety of books. \nBoosts writing speed by 10% when placed near a writing table. Only two bookshelves can be linked to a single writing table.</description><graphicData><texPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/Bookshelf/Bookshelf</texPath><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType></graphicData><uiIconPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/Bookshelf/Bookshelf_MenuIcon</uiIconPath><altitudeLayer>Building</altitudeLayer><pathCost>40</pathCost><fillPercent>0.4</fillPercent><statBases><MaxHitPoints>250</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>1000</WorkToBuild><Mass>25</Mass><MarketValue>200</MarketValue><Beauty>25</Beauty><EntertainmentStrengthFactor>1</EntertainmentStrengthFactor></statBases><costStuffCount>60</costStuffCount><costList><AJO_PileOfBooks>3</AJO_PileOfBooks></costList><comps><li Class="CompProperties_Facility"><statOffsets><WorkTableWorkSpeedFactor>0.1</WorkTableWorkSpeedFactor></statOffsets><maxSimultaneous>2</maxSimultaneous></li></comps><stuffCategories><li>Woody</li></stuffCategories><costStuffCount>60</costStuffCount></ThingDef>

XML error: Duplicate XML node name costStuffCount in this XML block: <ThingDef ParentName="BookStorageBase"><defName>AJO_Bookcase</defName><label>bookcase</label><description>A bookcase with a wide variety of books. \nBoosts writing speed by 20% when placed near a writing table. Up to four bookcases can be linked to a single writing table.</description><graphicData><texPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/Bookcase/Bookcase</texPath><shaderType>CutoutComplex</shaderType></graphicData><uiIconPath>Cupro/Object/Furniture/Bookcase/Bookcase_MenuIcon</uiIconPath><altitudeLayer>Pawn</altitudeLayer><pathCost>70</pathCost><fillPercent>0.75</fillPercent><statBases><MaxHitPoints>600</MaxHitPoints><WorkToBuild>2000</WorkToBuild><Mass>50</Mass><MarketValue>400</MarketValue><Beauty>50</Beauty><EntertainmentStrengthFactor>1.15</EntertainmentStrengthFactor></statBases><costStuffCount>100</costStuffCount><costList><AJO_PileOfBooks>5</AJO_PileOfBooks></costList><comps><li Class="CompProperties_Facility"><statOffsets><WorkTableWorkSpeedFactor>0.2</WorkTableWorkSpeedFactor></statOffsets><maxSimultaneous>4</maxSimultaneous></li><li><compClass>CompQuality</compClass></li><li Class="CompProperties_Art"><nameMaker>ArtName_Furniture</nameMaker><descriptionMaker>ArtDescription_Furniture</descriptionMaker><minQualityForArtistic>Superior</minQualityForArtistic></li></comps><inspectorTabs><li>ITab_Art</li></inspectorTabs><stuffCategories><li>Woody</li></stuffCategories><costStuffCount>100</costStuffCount></ThingDef>

[Expanded Power] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(/ThingDefs/ThingDef[DefName="ElectricTailoringBench"]/CostList) failed

[Expanded Power] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(/ThingDefs/ThingDef[DefName="ElectricSmithy"]/CostList) failed

[Expanded Power] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(/ThingDefs/ThingDef[DefName="TableMachining"]/CostList) failed

[Expanded Power] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(/ThingDefs/ThingDef[defName="ElectricStove"]/CostList) failed

[Expanded Power] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(/ThingDefs/ThingDef[DefName="ElectricSmelter"]/CostList) failed

I really don't know what to do with this myself or how I could check if there are any mods that are causing problems with these two in particular. (Mainly because I can't seem to find a way to get the location of the /ThingDefs that failed every time there is one)

Edit : I fixed the first one by deleting the Stuffiffied patch for AJO (just like you said in the post above this one), I still get the Expanded Power fails though.

Edit 2: Okay I don't really know what I did exactly (I disabled some mods and reordered some more) but I don't have any errors any more. If anyone has the same error I can send you my mods order.

cuproPanda

Updated Quarry, allowing the full 0-100% ranges for junk and chunk chances. I also tweaked the code so regular stockpiles can be used if there are no platforms or if the platforms are full. Also, the resources folder button should work for Linux and Mac users, but I haven't been able to test it.

LiteEmUp

Suggestion for additional joy objects:
- musical instruments like piano, electric guitar, drum set.. musician like job where pawns play music instruments together for a concert

- writing table allows you to create "scripts".. and with actor like job, pawns can perform stage "acting" on a spot you can specify..

- writing table allows you to also create "one-liners".. and with comedian like job, pawns perform funny puns on specified spots..

SpaceDorf

Quote from: LiteEmUp on August 28, 2017, 08:09:12 PM
Suggestion for additional joy objects:
- musical instruments like piano, electric guitar, drum set.. musician like job where pawns play music instruments together for a concert

- writing table allows you to create "scripts".. and with actor like job, pawns can perform stage "acting" on a spot you can specify..

- writing table allows you to also create "one-liners".. and with comedian like job, pawns perform funny puns on specified spots..

Have you ever heard of a mod called Razzle Dazzle ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

shadowstitch

Hm. Learned the hard way that if you build a window, then build a block in front of it, the game goes bananas. Throws up red errors about the glower and won't ever let you remove the window even if you destroy or god mode delete the block...pretty gross. 

Also, is it just me and some weird mod conflict, or are the AJO arcade games actually generating electricity?
Mine are generating 5w at idle, and 200w when someone plays them!

cuproPanda

Quote from: shadowstitch on August 31, 2017, 01:21:21 AM
Hm. Learned the hard way that if you build a window, then build a block in front of it, the game goes bananas. Throws up red errors about the glower and won't ever let you remove the window even if you destroy or god mode delete the block...pretty gross. 

Also, is it just me and some weird mod conflict, or are the AJO arcade games actually generating electricity?
Mine are generating 5w at idle, and 200w when someone plays them!

Unfortunately, the windows are plagues with a few issues that are hard to find and fix. I have been trying to find solutions, but nothing is working. The arcades shouldn't be producing electricity - I most likely missed putting in a minus sign or something.

Canute

Maybe some new kind of joyobjects like treatmills that get powered by the user.  Or did you hear about the new kind of disco dance floor with pizo-powereffect which generate power while the people dance on it ? :-)

Maybe you need to assign people to 16h the day to joy activity, would be the ideal work for dumb labors and lordlings. Can pawn get an addiction to joy ? :-)