[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Harry_Dicks

Oooh I'm excited to have glowstone sculptures! Do they still emit a light? Would be cool to have them for a nightlight in pawn's bedrooms.

cuproPanda

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on December 19, 2017, 01:10:49 PM
Oooh I'm excited to have glowstone sculptures! Do they still emit a light? Would be cool to have them for a nightlight in pawn's bedrooms.

They sure do!

Quote from: jay124 on December 19, 2017, 02:28:03 AM
Hey Cupro, thanks for the update for B18!

I noticed that with Combat Extended, your alloys still aren't showing up, even though the categories are created. Would your mod require a patch to have them show up with Combat Extended?

https://i.imgur.com/F1MQ15m.jpg

Patch is up, resources are working :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

jay124

SalmonToastie

I posted this before, the shemagh in the powerless doesn't allow you to use stuff from other clothing mods like glasses, goggles etc, I didn't quite understand your reply, is there a way to alter it at all? Because one clothing mod, not sure what it was, has a desert head wrap which doesn't cover the whole head and allows eye wear. Sorry in advance for the same question.

Salmon

t465311

Small suggestion to consider regarding the drinks mod:

When placing the CPD_Drinks category under Drugs, instead of Foods, the player can sell his drinks to merchants.

For those wishing to do this right now:
Look for Cupros-Drinks-Core-18.00\Defs\ThingCategoryDefs\ThingCategories.xml
Open it in a text editor and replace "Foods" with "Drugs".

cuproPanda

Quote from: SalmonToastie on December 19, 2017, 06:33:30 PM
I posted this before, the shemagh in the powerless doesn't allow you to use stuff from other clothing mods like glasses, goggles etc, I didn't quite understand your reply, is there a way to alter it at all? Because one clothing mod, not sure what it was, has a desert head wrap which doesn't cover the whole head and allows eye wear. Sorry in advance for the same question.

Salmon

Well if it's in Shinzy's or Spoon's mod it should be an easy fix. This might be a new feature, before it just wasn't possible to do. I'll definitely look into it though

Quote from: t465311 on December 20, 2017, 12:40:24 PM
Small suggestion to consider regarding the drinks mod:

When placing the CPD_Drinks category under Drugs, instead of Foods, the player can sell his drinks to merchants.

For those wishing to do this right now:
Look for Cupros-Drinks-Core-18.00\Defs\ThingCategoryDefs\ThingCategories.xml
Open it in a text editor and replace "Foods" with "Drugs".

They should be able to be sold without that, though. I'm hesitant to group anything with drugs due to the teetotalers refusing to eat/drink it, but the category should be fine. I'll try to get the trading to work properly first, though
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

SalmonToastie

Yeah mate, <bodyPartGroups>, you have Fullhead in the a17 mod where as the desert head wrap has Upperhead and Teeth. So I changed the FullHead to Upperhead and it allows me to use eye wear, didn't want to add anymore to it because I don't know how many spaces it needs, if there is a need for spaces xD. Photo from my phone I took cause I have no internet currently.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Tenshi~Akari

Just getting in & starting to play with the updated quarry mod, but my miners keep red erroring once their bars fill up:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=5M, Job=QRY_MineQuarry (Job_403824) A=(251, 0, 264), Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DefMap`2[RimWorld.RecordDef,System.Single].get_Item (RimWorld.RecordDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_RecordsTracker.Increment (RimWorld.RecordDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Quarry.JobDriver_MineQuarry.<Collect>b__15_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=QRY_MineQuarry, curDriver=Quarry.JobDriver_MineQuarry
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Varisha

Hi cuproPanda,

i got a message in steam on my mod (ExtendedInspectData) that my mod is not working with your preset zones. I looked at your code and got the reason for it.

You create your own zone class which is the base of all your subzones
class Zone_PresetStockpile : Zone, IStoreSettingsParent, ISlotGroupParent

I myself check for the following superclass to identify the needed handling "Zone_Stockpile" which is rimworld class for stockpile zones.
Zone_Stockpile selStockpileZone = ((ISelectable)Find.Selector.SelectedZone) as Zone_Stockpile;

My only question is if you can derive your Zone_PresetStockpile from Zone_Stockpile class? This would solve the issue from my point of view.
Do you think there is a way we can solve this?

Regards Vari

cuproPanda

Quote from: SalmonToastie on December 21, 2017, 11:53:41 AM
Yeah mate, <bodyPartGroups>, you have Fullhead in the a17 mod where as the desert head wrap has Upperhead and Teeth. So I changed the FullHead to Upperhead and it allows me to use eye wear, didn't want to add anymore to it because I don't know how many spaces it needs, if there is a need for spaces xD. Photo from my phone I took cause I have no internet currently.

Yeah, so I feel like an idiot now. I went back to my A15 copy and those body parts are there as well. I could've had this working properly the entire time it seems. I'll get it updated today with the correct parts.

Quote from: Tenshi~Akari on December 21, 2017, 12:07:54 PM
Just getting in & starting to play with the updated quarry mod, but my miners keep red erroring once their bars fill up:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction. Pawn=5M, Job=QRY_MineQuarry (Job_403824) A=(251, 0, 264), Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DefMap`2[RimWorld.RecordDef,System.Single].get_Item (RimWorld.RecordDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Pawn_RecordsTracker.Increment (RimWorld.RecordDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Quarry.JobDriver_MineQuarry.<Collect>b__15_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0  lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work, curJob.def=QRY_MineQuarry, curDriver=Quarry.JobDriver_MineQuarry
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Update the mod to 18.14, I just fixed that issue.

Quote from: Varisha on December 21, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
Hi cuproPanda,

i got a message in steam on my mod (ExtendedInspectData) that my mod is not working with your preset zones. I looked at your code and got the reason for it.

You create your own zone class which is the base of all your subzones
class Zone_PresetStockpile : Zone, IStoreSettingsParent, ISlotGroupParent

I myself check for the following superclass to identify the needed handling "Zone_Stockpile" which is rimworld class for stockpile zones.
Zone_Stockpile selStockpileZone = ((ISelectable)Find.Selector.SelectedZone) as Zone_Stockpile;

My only question is if you can derive your Zone_PresetStockpile from Zone_Stockpile class? This would solve the issue from my point of view.
Do you think there is a way we can solve this?

Regards Vari

From the looks of it you already got it working. Thanks again! It will have to be a new mod release for Steam, but I'm excited for it to work with the other mods now

Kelsin

Hej cupro! I have a bug - in cupro's alloys I have all new alloys and metals as a separate non-stackable item.
Could you fix this please?

SalmonToastie

cuproPanda

Quote from: Kelsin on December 22, 2017, 05:20:55 AM
Hej cupro! I have a bug - in cupro's alloys I have all new alloys and metals as a separate non-stackable item.
Could you fix this please?

I might have fixed it, but I don't know why you would be getting this issue. Everything in the code is how it should be and it doesn't look like it's possible for a mod to cause a conflict. Hopefully that fixes it, I'm leaving in about an hour to go on vacation =/

Kelsin

Quote from: cuproPanda on December 22, 2017, 12:39:12 PM
I might have fixed it, but I don't know why you would be getting this issue. Everything in the code is how it should be and it doesn't look like it's possible for a mod to cause a conflict. Hopefully that fixes it, I'm leaving in about an hour to go on vacation =/
Thx and happy vacation! =)

examon

Can not take alcohol or mash from fermentation barrels, only yellow info.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false right after TryTakeOrderedJob(). This should have been checked before. job=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206181) A=Thing_CPD_NigoriBarrel203693

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206220) A=Thing_CPD_WineBarrel203715

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206242) A=Thing_CPD_WineBarrel203715

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false right after TryTakeOrderedJob(). This should have been checked before. job=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206244) A=Thing_CPD_NigoriBarrel203693