[B18] cuproPanda's (Outdated) Mods

Started by cuproPanda, May 06, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Cupro's Drinks for A18 bring back the water system? This will include new features and integrations as well.

Yes!
37 (63.8%)
No!
12 (20.7%)
Either way is fine.
9 (15.5%)

Total Members Voted: 58

cuproPanda

Quote from: examon on December 27, 2017, 08:40:38 PM
Can not take alcohol or mash from fermentation barrels, only yellow info.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false right after TryTakeOrderedJob(). This should have been checked before. job=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206181) A=Thing_CPD_NigoriBarrel203693

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206220) A=Thing_CPD_WineBarrel203715

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false for a non-queued job right after StartJob(). This should have been checked before. curJob=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206242) A=Thing_CPD_WineBarrel203715

TryMakePreToilReservations() returned false right after TryTakeOrderedJob(). This should have been checked before. job=CPD_TakeAlcoholOutOfAlcoholBarrel (Job_2206244) A=Thing_CPD_NigoriBarrel203693

Update to the most recent version of Cupro's Drinks - Alcohol
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Hoggle

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 06, 2017, 05:30:17 PM
Additional Joy Objects

Description:
This mod adds new objects and activities that bring joy to colonists: board games, arcades, paintings, bookcases, medicine, and more!

Items Added:
Pile of Books: Crafting ingredient for the Reading Table and Bookcases. Purchased from Joy Traders, Exotic Traders, and Bulk Goods Traders. Also made by combining 3 Written Books.
Painting Supplies: Crafting ingredient for the Easel. Crafted or purchased from Joy Traders, Exotic Traders, and Bulk Goods Traders
Spectago Tea: A simple cup of tea. Heats up quickly for enjoyment at any time.
Perodyne: Euphoric painkillers. Purchased from Joy Traders and Exotic Traders
Paper: Brewed from either wood of cloth. Used to make books. Crafted at the Brewery.
Blank Book: Used by an artist to write a book. Crafted at the Writing Desk or bought from exotic/joy traders.
Written Book: Can be sold for a high price. 3 can be crafted into a Pile of Books, which can be used for crafting.
Arcade Cartridges: Arcade games that can be loaded into empty arcade cabinets.

Objects Added:
RimColony: A special board game purchased from traders. 1-4 players.

Book Storage: Book Rack, Bookshelf, and Bookcase. Different sized book storage for colonists to read books at.
Reading Table: A table for a colonist to read books at. Provides passive joy.
Writing Table: Used to craft and write books, as well as collate books into a Pile of Books
Easel: Can be used to craft paintings, and colonists can also doodle on it (meditative joy).
Painting: Provides beauty and joy for colonists. Be careful! An untalented artist can make an ugly painting!
Dartboard: Colonists will stand at a distance and throw darts at the board.

Arcade Construction Table: A station for duplicating arcade cartridges, crafting empty arcades, and adding cartridges to empty arcades.
Arcades: Entertain colonists while giving a small amount of XP to the skill listed below.
Arcade, Halva Life: Shooting
Arcade, Elder Scones: Melee
Arcade, The Zimz: Social
Arcade, Glutendogs: Animals
Arcade, Trauma Vendor: Medicine
Arcade, Cooking Baba: Cooking
Arcade, Rum Swirled: Construction
Arcade, Plants Vs. Salamis: Growing
Arcade, Speltunky: Mining
Arcade, Psycho Knots: Artistic
Arcade, MintCraft: Crafting
Arcade, Baguettris: Itellect
All arcade cabinets are purchased from pleasure cruisers or exotic goods traders and consume 200W of power when in use.

Author
cuproPanda

Known Issues/Conflicts

Please report any issues

How do I download this?? I dont see a button for it?

Thanks.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Hoggle on December 30, 2017, 11:31:11 PM

How do I download this?? I dont see a button for it?

Thanks.

Look for downloads in the chart in the very first post of this thread.

Canute

Click on the green number at the first post.

Harry_Dicks

I just had to let you know how freaking awesome all of your mods are and how much I appreciate all of your hard work. I hope you have a great New Years!

cuproPanda

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on December 31, 2017, 12:22:22 PM
I just had to let you know how freaking awesome all of your mods are and how much I appreciate all of your hard work. I hope you have a great New Years!

Thank you very much and happy New Year! :)
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

notfood

Hi Cupro, happy new year! new bugs!

ValueForMineableOre is returning 0 for every ore in HardcoreSK except for components. Why could it be?
I suspect deepCommonality is 0, and results in that formula to output 0.

-edit- I confirm my suspicions. Error in the pack? Anyhow, I'm changing the method to suit the pack for now...

Harry_Dicks

Hey Cupro, do you think there is any chance we could get those sliders to extend across the whole width of the mod options window? Or get a better way to fine tune the percentages for items to come out of the quarry? I ask because with such short sliders, it can get rather difficult trying to fine tune certain percents. Like if it only jumps between .3% and 1.2% or something like that, you know what I mean? Either way, if you can't do it, I love your mods and all of your hard work, thank you!

KocLobster

I've been using the Additional Joy Objects mod, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I haven't been able to figure out how to craft Painting Supplies, however. On the main post for this mod, it simply indicates that they can be obtained through crafting or trading. It gives no specifics on what items are needed to craft the painting supplies, or even what workbench is used to craft them. I've been unable to find this information out.

Can anyone clue me in to where exactly you can craft the painting supplies?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: KocLobster on January 04, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
I've been using the Additional Joy Objects mod, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I haven't been able to figure out how to craft Painting Supplies, however. On the main post for this mod, it simply indicates that they can be obtained through crafting or trading. It gives no specifics on what items are needed to craft the painting supplies, or even what workbench is used to craft them. I've been unable to find this information out.

Looking at recipes.xml, "Create paint by boiling petals of the spectago plant until the gum and pigments bind. Combine with eggs and other materials." is the description for it. It "looks" like you make them with spectago leaves and eggs at a stove, but I'm a dumb-dumb so don't trust me :)

BlackSmokeDMax

Are you using the "HelpTab" mod? If so, just look it up in the in-game help and it should give you all the info you need... bench, materials, etc.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33593.0

KocLobster

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 04, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
Are you using the "HelpTab" mod? If so, just look it up in the in-game help and it should give you all the info you need... bench, materials, etc.

I do indeed use that mod, but there is no entry for painting supplies or any mention of its existence.

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 04, 2018, 01:24:11 PM
Looking at recipes.xml, "Create paint by boiling petals of the spectago plant until the gum and pigments bind. Combine with eggs and other materials." is the description for it. It "looks" like you make them with spectago leaves and eggs at a stove, but I'm a dumb-dumb so don't trust me :)
Thanks for the tip, I did not think of that or realize I could do that. Much appreciated!  :D

jpnm92

cuproPanda

Quote from: notfood on January 02, 2018, 07:04:19 PM
Hi Cupro, happy new year! new bugs!

ValueForMineableOre is returning 0 for every ore in HardcoreSK except for components. Why could it be?
I suspect deepCommonality is 0, and results in that formula to output 0.

-edit- I confirm my suspicions. Error in the pack? Anyhow, I'm changing the method to suit the pack for now...

I adopted the code you currently have (mainly just cleaning up my clutter) but if you get a better method for assigning values, please let me know. I am horrible at giving the values. Steel is too common by default.

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 04, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
Hey Cupro, do you think there is any chance we could get those sliders to extend across the whole width of the mod options window? Or get a better way to fine tune the percentages for items to come out of the quarry? I ask because with such short sliders, it can get rather difficult trying to fine tune certain percents. Like if it only jumps between .3% and 1.2% or something like that, you know what I mean? Either way, if you can't do it, I love your mods and all of your hard work, thank you!

Full screen sliders is a good idea for the fine-tuning. It's not like I need that big empty space to the right. The jumping is a result of the percentage translation; you aren't actually moving the number from 0.3% to 0.4%, you are adjusting the number from 0-500, which updates all the percentages for the other entries. It's hard to explain, but it's the most elegant solution I found. More room will still make it easier to get the percentage you want, though.

Cooking stoves are what you need - fueled or electric.

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 04, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Eggs are for the more efficient recipe, not the regular one. Close, though!

Quote from: KocLobster on January 04, 2018, 02:28:51 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 04, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

I do indeed use that mod, but there is no entry for painting supplies or any mention of its existence.

I may need to provide that info manually. I'll check the mod out and see if there's anything I can do. Haven't used it in a while but I probably should to clear up my own confusions.

Quote from: jpnm92 on January 04, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
Updated 02 Jan in 2017 btw.

Oh yeah, the year changed over  :o

notfood

Quote from: cuproPanda on January 05, 2018, 03:56:06 PM
I adopted the code you currently have (mainly just cleaning up my clutter) but if you get a better method for assigning values, please let me know. I am horrible at giving the values. Steel is too common by default.

We ended up giving deepCommonality to everything mineable. Yeah, I found your formula a bit odd and changed it slightly.