The Savior

Started by Ulric, May 06, 2017, 10:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulric

OK, I had a nice colony going. 3 people, quite a few buildings, and we were just low on food (like always). So, I had a colonist go hunt a Muffalo. He killed one. It ticked off every other one. So we're talking about, like, 8 Muffalo chasing down poor Wolf. I had everyone prepare to defend the colony while Wolf ran for his life. I underestimated the Muffaloes' (is that how you say it?) power. They downed all 3 colonists and just wandered the area. I wanted to see my characters bleed to death ('cause I'm a weirdo! :D) and the event where someone asks to join happened. I was like, "By Asgore! Oh my god!" I had him join, of course. He saved 2 of the 3 (because I'm pretty sure Wolf was dead by then) and brought them into on of the buildings. The Muffalo tried busting down the door, but I had "The Savior" repair it as they were destroying it. I know the Muffalo backed off, but this save had gone into the "Messed Up and Never Care About Again" but I BROUGHT IT BACK. From my mind, full of holes, even though I deleted the save 'cause I start over more than I survive.