Hello. Have you seen me?

Started by Freya 'Tail' Fairwing, April 21, 2014, 07:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freya 'Tail' Fairwing

So I have a colonist in game. You may have seen her in your own colonies. A girl by the name of Freya 'Tail 'Fairwing: Top artist and not completely bad with a rifle. Given that I made her and she is, for all intents and purposes, me, she's always one of my starting three colonists, but I do wonder what she gets up to in other peoples games. I wonder who she's killed. who she visited or joined after being taken in. I wonder how many people have bought or sold her into slavery. I wonder how many colonies she has been instrumental in destroying or saving.

Have you seen me?

Splinterbee

I think I had her. She exploded
Video games, are pretty good

RazorHed

:) I used her when I was testing my Art mod haha

Celthric Aysen

I used her as a meat shield for my Assassin during a Raider Battle.
Sorry about that.
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Naughty Fins

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 25, 2014, 01:59:08 AM
Sorry about that.
Lies.

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Naughty Fins on April 25, 2014, 05:24:10 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on April 25, 2014, 01:59:08 AM
Sorry about that.
Lies.
Here come's the trolls!
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Quasarrgames

I believe i have in fact had her as one of my colonists.

During the battle of the back door, as it would later be called, Tail charged headfirst at the pirate raiders who busted through the back door of my colony. She charged headfirst at the enemies for some stupid reason. The raiders opened fire on her, hitting her several times. when she was almost at the raider's cover, she finally came to her senses. She turned around to run back to the defensive group of colonists, and then a bullet busted through the back of her head and came out the other side.

Only one colonist survived the battle; his name was Grim.
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

a89a89

Quote from: Quasarrgames on April 25, 2014, 11:37:37 PM
I believe i have in fact had her as one of my colonists.

During the battle of the back door, as it would later be called, Tail charged headfirst at the pirate raiders who busted through the back door of my colony. She charged headfirst at the enemies for some stupid reason. The raiders opened fire on her, hitting her several times. when she was almost at the raider's cover, she finally came to her senses. She turned around to run back to the defensive group of colonists, and then a bullet busted through the back of her head and came out the other side.

Only one colonist survived the battle; his name was Grim.
Grim the survivor!