Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Makin it too easy for em :p
Maybe but as it was painful even for me to find it... :P
A shame there is no "spoiler" toggable section. ;D

ITOS

Quote from: Rikiki on January 08, 2015, 10:00:08 AM
In a more detailed way: ;)

• Open the Mods\Glassworks\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_Glassmelting.xml file with any text editor (notepad++ ::))
  • Line 19: replace "</categories>>" by "</categories>"

Thank you. I'll fix that when I update next time. Might be while though, trying to colonize Laythe.

SilverDragon

Quote from: Rikiki on January 08, 2015, 10:00:08 AM
In a more detailed way: ;)

• Open the Mods\Glassworks\Defs\RecipeDefs\Recipes_Glassmelting.xml file with any text editor (notepad++ ::))
  • Line 19: replace "</categories>>" by "</categories>"

A-HA! So that where it was! ;D I gave up on trying to find where that greater-than error came from, it's such a pain in the buttocks to dig through all the files to see where it was hiding. A simple typo of that caliber didn't affect anything so I let it be as my pet error.  :-*
Thanks for the info!

Asfalto

Man, is there a quick way to implement only the structures and the item "glass" and "safetyglass", without adding the job and the production, to alpha 9?

I mean, i just LOVE your glass texture in my base, and i'd like to add it to the game, but i noticed the conflict with alpha 9 is in how works are handled, so i thought to remove the producing phase..

H??

Edit: i tried removing the work/jobs and so on, and it gives me a material error i think, about Unity2D not being able to draw

ITOS

Epyk

Thanks for the update!
One of my personal favorites.
Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Glassworks appears to be causing a long host of errors.

Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

ITOS

Quote from: Epyk on February 21, 2015, 11:39:17 AM
Glassworks appears to be causing a long host of errors.

Damn, uploaded the wrong files. Should be fixed now.

Asfalto

Thx, i learned something about it while trying to make the glass a "vanilla" object, but i missed something.. will keep trying as practice

Enjoyment

One of my most favourite mods... Great job.. But, what does "IIX" means? Is it eight (which is VIII) or nine (which is IX)  ::)
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

ITOS

"IIX" stands for 8. I always found double subtractives to look better.

Temeez

I made a compatibility patch for this mod so you can use my DoorControl with the glass doors. :)

bullet

it would be cool if you  add dooropen speed for the glass materials more then wood  (which at now the fastest - 120%) . 150-200% for example

dickjustice

Hello there. I installed your mod and restarted game. It gave me bunch of errors. Further information is on screenshot.

[attachment deleted due to age]

skullywag

Check if images exist at the location specified in the error in the glassworks mod folder inside the textures folder. If they dont try redownloading.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?