[A10] Glassworks IX

Started by ITOS, April 21, 2014, 07:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagineer1

Quote from: ITOS on July 06, 2014, 06:10:56 AM
Update for Alpha 5. Broken windows and glass doors now leave broken glass that your colonists will clean up.

Will there be wooden window frames in the future? Because right now a lot of my buildings are made out of wood and the metal window frame texture doesn't really fit with the wooden walls.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

ITOS

Quote from: vagineer1 on July 06, 2014, 07:08:39 AM
Will there be wooden window frames in the future? Because right now a lot of my buildings are made out of wood and the metal window frame texture doesn't really fit with the wooden walls.
I have no plans for it. It is not difficult to do add variants for each wall material but it would clutter up the Architect tab.

Marshy

+1 Agreed, needs maybe a stone variant also.

vagineer1

Quote from: ITOS on July 06, 2014, 10:02:27 AM
I have no plans for it. It is not difficult to do add variants for each wall material but it would clutter up the Architect tab.

It is alright, shortly after I posted this and built my first window I realized that it covers the entire square so it looks good.
You see this tank?

This tank is the epitome of "I'm going to destroy you"

This tank can make Chuck norris cry.

All hail the Takemikazuchi.

axenn

That don't allow light from outside ?? This is for economize energy

ITOS

My ISP has decided that I shouldn't have any Internet so I won't update this for a while.

ITOS

Quote from: ITOS on August 14, 2014, 11:13:21 AM
My ISP has decided that I shouldn't have any Internet so I won't update this for a while.
Borrowed a mobile modem and updated the mod to RW Alpha 6.

Kirid

You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

skullywag

I will if the OP is ok with that, ill give it a few days to let him respond though.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

InfiniteRemnant

i think they would have replied to you by now if they were going to...

skullywag

Agreed. Ill have a nosey when i get home tonight.

ITOS

Updated for alpha 7. The new stuff-system doesn't fit me and I had some trouble with updating. Hopefully I have removed all errors.

DracoGriffin

This could be a really great mod; would it be possible to update the OP with more of the fine details? (Glass breaks, what's the beauty modifier, how does it affect light/rooms, etc)

Also, any interesting ways to use the glass that you've found would be neat too! (More Hair mod shows off tons of pictures and settings to really drive home the additions; even if it is "just" hair...)
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

Rikiki

I noticed you may have forgot to update the research time (1500 is veeery long in Alpha 7 ;)).

As for example, I like using safety windows in prison cells. I can see what is doing my prisoner before opening... ::)

skullywag

Yeah research amounts changed. Knock a zero off the end.