[B18] RIMSLAVES 4.2 : DAENERYS’ ARMY – Game of Thrones mod!

Started by WalkingProblem, May 09, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/rimslaves-ver4-2/
STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922660930
FORUM LINK: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32265.0

ADVANCED ANIMALS FRAMEWORKS Required: http://walkingproblem.com/2018/03/21/b18-advanced-animal-frameworks-1-0/

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://walkingproblem.com/
DEVELOPER'S DISCORD: https://discord.gg/W2Vb27T
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://fb.com/walkingproblem
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/KingProDios
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgUW0Ls2wbY8h79pV9xnMjw
TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/walkingproblem

FUND MY MODS @ PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/walkingproblem
BUY ME A MEAL/COFFEE: https://ko-fi.com/walkingproblem

---

Version 4.2 Developer Note:
An update for the RimSlaves mod together with the launch of the Advanced Animal Frameworks.

With the new framework, new work abilities are added to the slaves, like constructing (yes its back), clearing snow, sowing plants (finally!), tending to wounded, etc... And as mentioned above, the mod will now require Advanced Animal Frameworks as a core mod.

Have fun!

---

VER 4.2 CHANGELOG:
– Added mod dependency on Advanced Animal Frameworks
– Sally's Pleasure now increases "Fun" stat
– Work Slaves can now Sow Plants, Operate Deep Drill, Construct Furnitures/Structures, Build Roofs, Remove Roofs, Remove Floors, Smooth Floors & Clear Snow.
– Maidens can now Tend To Human Injuries, Tend To Animal Injuries, Feed Human Patients, Feed Wounded Animals, Clear Snow, Milk Animals, Shear Animals & Sow Plants.
– Some of the work abilities will generate harmless error message on the error log, it doesn't affect the game. You can disable the auto open of the error log.

VER 4.1 CHANGELOG:
– Fixed infinite looping bug with Refugee Chased incident relating to Dothraki factions

VER 4.0 CHANGELOG:
– dead dothrak horse now reflects injury gotten as a Mounted Dothrak
– Dismounted Dothrak now inherits training and master from his previous life
– Work Slaves' carry resource to construction site work is disabled due to B18 changes
– Unsullied will now salute only twice a day, from the original every 2 hours.

VER 3.0 CHANGELOG:
– added child and teenage version of work slaves, maiden and sallys
– added "racial diversity" or different skin tones for work slaves, maiden and sallys
– added dothraki as a new type of slave for purchase
– there are 36 different texture made for the dothrakis
– added dothrak horse (not for sale though)
– added sound effects for dothraki
– improved efficiency in cleaning, mining, harvesting and chopping ability with ChJees' codes
– fixed work slave no pants texture issue
– added delivery resource to construction site/frame to work slave
– added deconstruct ability to work slave
– added repair ability to work slave
– added A Dog Said support via "LBE's A Dog Said Easy Patcher" mod (the slaves uses animal parts)

VER 2.0 CHANGELOG:
– Updated to A17
– Increase frequency of Saluting and Pleasuring
– Some change to the codes to the slaves' works

VER 1.1 CHANGELOG:
– improved balancing in nuzzling (lesser) and costing (more expensive for sallys)
– increase temperature range for the slaves
– created slave-specific job codings apart from the minions mod to remove error
– removing caravan ability from work slave
– weaker health for work slave

-----

Have you watched Games of Thrones?

Have you wish that you are Daenerys Targaryen leading an army of slaves, maidens, Unsullieds and Dothrakis?

NOW YOU CAN! Brought to your by the infamous Walking Problem Studios that had brought you the abominations of Minions and Smurfs Mods – we bring you the Games of Thrones slavery into your RimWorld.

BACKSTORY (Walkblem Slavers Holdings):

Walkblem Slavers are corporations under the massive Walkblem Slavers Holdings that had found success in the Rim Worlds, despite being outlawed in the Glitter Worlds and Civilised Planetary Systems. Walkblem Slavers primarily sells both their proprietary slaves as well as the common free slaves that are already common place in the Rim Worlds. They have no interests in politics and are willing to accept almost all form of goods in the purchase of their slaves.

Walkblem Slaves can be purchase from your resident Walkblem Corporation on your planet, as well as from our franchised orbital trade ships that wanders around the RimWorlds.

DOTHRAKI

The Dothraki are nomadic horse-mounted warriors, who sweep across the vast central plains of the RimWorlds in search of plunder. Their reputation as fierce fighters attracted the attention of Walkblem Slavers Corporation, the corporation started selling Dothrakis as their latest warrior for sale.

Abilities:
– Move Fast
– 2 Lives
– Powerful Attack
– Rescue Downed
– Salute Colonists

THE UNSULLIED

The Unsullied are elite warrior-eunuchs bred and trained by corporations under the Walkblem Slavers Holdings. These slave-eunuchs, who have been trained from birth to fight, are renowned for their utter discipline on the battlefield and loyalty to their assigned master. They do not act independently, will protect their master faithfully and will fight to the death upon being ordered to.

Abilities:
– Armored
– Powerful Attack
– Rescue Downed
– Salute Colonists
– Rearm Traps

SALLYS

Highly sought after slaves, euphemistically and affectionately named as Sallys by Walkblem Slavers Holdings, are priced for their ability to make any colonist happy with their unique skills. They are known to be indispensable in the psychological management of the colonies they are employed in, given how harsh life is in the RimWorlds. Often describe as "They have only one job", the famous marketing line used to sell Sallys is by the legendary Petyr Baelish, "All desires are valid to a man with a full purse."

Abilities:
– Can Pleasure Colonists
– Rescue Downed

WORK SLAVE

Slavery is generally outlawed (and phased out due to glitter technologies) in most of Glitterworld Planets and the civilised planetary systems. However, slavery is still widespread in the Rim Worlds. Walkblem Slavers Holdings' Work Slaves are the worst kept secret in the slavery market. Renowned for their absolute obedience and loyalty, they are considered a "safer" alternatives to "free slaves" that are already commonly sold in the Rim Worlds.

Abilities:
– Get Insulted By Colonists
– Rescue Downed
– Cut Plants
– Repair Structures/Furniture
– Deliver Resources to Construction Sites
– Construct Structures/Furniture
– Build Roof
– Remove Roof
– Remove Floors
– Smooth Floors
– Uninstall Furnitures
– Deconstruct Structures/Furniture
– Clear Snow
– Mining
– Operate Deep Drill
– Haul
– Flick Switch
– Sow Plants
– Harvest Plants

MAIDEN

Maidens serves as handmaidens and maids to the colonists who are willing to buy them. Their job mainly is to help out with the management of the house and its cleanliness. It is also heard that they give good massages to their masters.

Abilities:
– Can Massage Colonists
– Rescue Downed
– Clean Filth
– Tend To Wounded Humans
– Feed Wounded Humans
– Tend To Wounded Animals
– Feed Wounded Animals
– Clear Snow
– Milk Animals
– Shear Animals
– Haul
– Flick Switch
– Sow Plants

FEATURES:
- 5 types of slaves to choose from (according to your needs)
- There are 3 ranks of Unsullied – Infantry, Officer and Commanders.
- There are 3 ranks of Dothraki – Dothrak, Ko and Khal.
- Higher ranking Unsullied & Dothraki can fight longer and move faster than their subordinates (thus reflected in their cost)
- Dothraki essentially have 2 lives. When the mounted Dothraki is killed, it will respawn as a unmounted version of the Dothraki
- Slaves can only be purchased via the resident Walkblem Slavers corporation(s) on the planet, or via orbital tradeships.
- You can also send a caravan to the nearest Walkblem Slavers slave camp to purchase your slaves.
- Slaves comes with different age group: child, teenager and adult. Child and teenage slaves are cheaper, but your morals will be tested
- Sallys will make your colony, the happiest people on the planet (unless you hate women or you are too righteous)
- Maidens and Work Slaves takes care of different work.
- All slaves comes ready for work. Training is only required for Obedience (for assigning a master for them) and Release (if you want them as foot soldiers)

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE MOD!

Some Screenshots:

ermz... how do I make it show the full size on click? =\

-------
Mod List Arrangement Reference:

Cabdono

Awesome!  I just saw this earlier today while downloading the smurfs from your website and was hoping for a release =D

Raizen

Wazowski

;D Excellent.!!! I want to see updated this MOD on the A17
good idea.
regards

keylocke

WalkingProblem

Thanks peeps for the support~!

I will try to work on more "work" that the slaves can do (which will also enhance the minions as they are using the same "engine")

Have fun, and share screenshots/stories!

Join my facebook group or discord, so its easier to chat there!

discord.gg/W2Vb27T
fb.com/groups/walkingproblemstudios/

Canute

Hey i realy honor your work, you are doing great job.
But i just got a little problem with brainwashed humankind they are hold as animals.

When i see soo many armed soldier slaves i just think why isn't there a slave who isn't a bit less brainwashed and smarter and lead the other to fight their masters/owners. When he need to die anyway at the fights why not kill the master and get a chance to free his sister-maiden/brother-slave.

I don't played them yet so far, but since they are animals, you could add a motivations timer for them, so the animal handle/slaver need to visit them once a day. If the timer is full they just work less, move slower and activate another timer.
And when this got full they go berserk.

wickerworks

I tried this mod today. Funny thing happened. Slave vendor walked into my base during winter. All the slaves he was selling died of hypothermia very soon after.

Suggestion: Disable the vendor from coming when the temperature is bad. I think the Orassan mod already does something similar.

SergeshD123

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Canute on May 10, 2017, 05:48:59 AM
Hey i realy honor your work, you are doing great job.
But i just got a little problem with brainwashed humankind they are hold as animals.

When i see soo many armed soldier slaves i just think why isn't there a slave who isn't a bit less brainwashed and smarter and lead the other to fight their masters/owners. When he need to die anyway at the fights why not kill the master and get a chance to free his sister-maiden/brother-slave.

I don't played them yet so far, but since they are animals, you could add a motivations timer for them, so the animal handle/slaver need to visit them once a day. If the timer is full they just work less, move slower and activate another timer.
And when this got full they go berserk.

Hmm.... I not sure how to implement this yet... Some like a good idea. But the slaves looks for the masters themselves. So that might not exactly make sense for them to go berzerk. Walkblem Slavers Corp did a good job brain wash them... so... lol

Quote from: SergeshD123 on May 10, 2017, 07:36:17 AM
Can pawns fall in love with their slaves?

Nope. Because they are "animals"

They also can't mate with one another.

Quote from: wickerworks on May 10, 2017, 07:12:00 AM
I tried this mod today. Funny thing happened. Slave vendor walked into my base during winter. All the slaves he was selling died of hypothermia very soon after.

Suggestion: Disable the vendor from coming when the temperature is bad. I think the Orassan mod already does something similar.

Hmmm.... There isnt such an option in the xml... Not sure how that is set by Orassan

In the mod design, we will need to keep them warm in the house when winter hits (its by design) - rather than giving them Minions-like temperature tolerance.

AngleWyrm

What are the differences between a Maiden and a Work Slave?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

WalkingProblem

Quote from: AngleWyrm on May 10, 2017, 08:02:32 PM
What are the differences between a Maiden and a Work Slave?

Maiden mainly haul, cleans the house and give massages (maintaining the colony).

Work Slaves do hard labour like mining, harvesting, lumbering...

arnoldboy3

Canute

Quote from: Walking Problem on May 10, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

Hmmm.... There isnt such an option in the xml... Not sure how that is set by Orassan

In the mod design, we will need to keep them warm in the house when winter hits (its by design) - rather than giving them Minions-like temperature tolerance.
Yep they should have a -30C tolerance, since they can't equip appearals.
Maybe -50C then you can use them at very cold biomes too.
Or create subclasses with different temp. tolerances, even at GoT there are races who live at the ice and desert only.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Canute on May 11, 2017, 03:10:22 AM
Quote from: Walking Problem on May 10, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

Yep they should have a -30C tolerance, since they can't equip appearals.
Maybe -50C then you can use them at very cold biomes too.
Or create subclasses with different temp. tolerances, even at GoT there are races who live at the ice and desert only.

In considerations. But it would be weird to have all your colonists die of cold and the slaves wearing warm nice clothes....