[B18] RIMSLAVES 4.2 : DAENERYS’ ARMY – Game of Thrones mod!

Started by WalkingProblem, May 09, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasmatic

I have a couple maidens, a Sally, and a couple work slaves, and this error keeps spamming the log, lagging my game quite significantly

Exception in Tick (pawn=Maiden172150, job=Clean A=Thing_FilthAnimalFilth217593, CurToil=4): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at PawnsAreCapable.HarmonyPatches.Pawn_RecordsTracker_Increment.Prefix (RimWorld.RecordDef,RimWorld.Pawn_RecordsTracker) <0x00036>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_RecordsTracker.Increment_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.RecordDef) <0x00018>
at CleaningArea.JobDriver_CleanFilth_CleaningArea.<MakeNewToils>b__6_1 () <0x00085>
at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () <0x00322>
lastJobGiver=Verse.JobGiver_SlaveCleanFilth, curJob.def=Clean, curDriver=CleaningArea.JobDriver_CleanFilth_CleaningArea
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Any idea why?

WalkingProblem

Quote from: bonmar14 on June 30, 2017, 09:30:34 PM
Quote from: DemonLordM on June 30, 2017, 08:23:12 PM
Do worker slaves work in cupros quarry mod?
I think no because I set a animal zone on one of the quarry that I build
and set the work slaves and no matter what they don't mine at the quarry

I doubt so, since that game mechanic works differently. Quarry is from a mod right?

Quote from: Plasmatic on July 02, 2017, 07:41:21 AM
I have a couple maidens, a Sally, and a couple work slaves, and this error keeps spamming the log, lagging my game quite significantly

Exception in Tick (pawn=Maiden172150, job=Clean A=Thing_FilthAnimalFilth217593, CurToil=4): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at PawnsAreCapable.HarmonyPatches.Pawn_RecordsTracker_Increment.Prefix (RimWorld.RecordDef,RimWorld.Pawn_RecordsTracker) <0x00036>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Pawn_RecordsTracker.Increment_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.RecordDef) <0x00018>
at CleaningArea.JobDriver_CleanFilth_CleaningArea.<MakeNewToils>b__6_1 () <0x00085>
lastJobGiver=Verse.JobGiver_SlaveCleanFilth, curJob.def=Clean, curDriver=CleaningArea.JobDriver_CleanFilth_CleaningArea

Any idea why?

Looks like a mod conflict, because I do not use harmony patching.

I suggest that you load the slave mod last in the mod list. It looks like you may have loaded the mod ahead of a harmony patched mod.

DemonLordM

Could you make it possible for work slaves to work in the quarry and yes it is a mod from cupro its quite nice for obtaining metals and stone

Plasmatic

Quote from: Walking Problem on July 03, 2017, 10:06:57 PM

-Snip-

Looks like a mod conflict, because I do not use harmony patching.

I suggest that you load the slave mod last in the mod list. It looks like you may have loaded the mod ahead of a harmony patched mod.

Thanks, I'll try that.

CJoker3221

Great mod! Really help with that early haul/cleaning that you need to do. However, can I make a small request? Any ways for you to program/code the workslaves to refuel stuff? Like campfire or generators?

oyesboyz2016

Broke my save, using hospitality + this mod causes error spam and lag when slave trader tries to leave. Choose one of the mods or you get a broken save too.

Easy solution if for modder if s/he can't find one is just remove the traders from visiting the map and keep the rest of the mod intact.

LAWolves

Quote from: oyesboyz2016 on July 11, 2017, 01:59:37 PM
Broke my save, using hospitality + this mod causes error spam and lag when slave trader tries to leave. Choose one of the mods or you get a broken save too.

Easy solution if for modder if s/he can't find one is just remove the traders from visiting the map and keep the rest of the mod intact.

This was my case too

mrsebseb

Any idea why?

Also having this issue, I'm guessing it's a problem with "Pawns are Capable" (like the error says).  IT happens as soon as a minion or slave finishes cleaning.
Load order changes nothing.
I'm posting both here and in the Pawns are Capable thread.
It only seems to be cleaning and there is not a problem with other mods that adds "animals" that can clean, like Misc Robots, for instance.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: mrsebseb on July 25, 2017, 10:35:31 AM

Any idea why?

Also having this issue, I'm guessing it's a problem with "Pawns are Capable" (like the error says).  IT happens as soon as a minion or slave finishes cleaning.
It only seems to be cleaning and there is not a problem with other mods that adds "animals" that can clean, like Misc Robots, for instance.

Misc Robots are not exactly animals. They are like an unique hybrid between human and animal. Its complicated to explain. 

I have never met the "Pawns are capable" mod. I'm not sure what is the issue.

But ideally, this mod should be load last, that usually resolve most issues.

mrsebseb

Quote from: Walking Problem on July 28, 2017, 01:36:10 PM
Quote from: mrsebseb on July 25, 2017, 10:35:31 AM

Any idea why?

Misc Robots are not exactly animals. They are like an unique hybrid between human and animal. Its complicated to explain. 

I have never met the "Pawns are capable" mod. I'm not sure what is the issue.

But ideally, this mod should be load last, that usually resolve most issues.

Yeah I figured, my point was the way they're implemented is compatible, the way your mods are implemented is not.
And as emphasized in the quote, I've tried multiple load orders, it makes no difference. Error pops up nonetheless.
It does not appear to be any problem besides the error message, so it's probably fine.
Just figured I'd report it as no one else seemed to know what mod the issue was with  ;)

Riael

I've been looking for a while and I've not noticed the worker slaves mining or chopping wood. Does the animal overhaul interfere with it? https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34173.0

Canute

Quote- modified workgivers so animals will now follow their master for way more activities when sets to follow master for fieldworks
I would say, yes.
Try at first the slave mods behind the animal overhaul at the modlist.
The last mod at the list should override previous manipulations at the workgiver.

If that don't help, try to remove the animal overhaul.
Not sure if it is possible without killing some animals like trainable cats.

Riael

Edit: Got it working, just redownloaded the game files, deleted the old ones put new ones in and now they mine.

No clue what was wrong but it works now

SpaceDorf

Why are Workslaves also genderless ?

The Unsullied are Lore, and the Sallies are common sense :-D

But why the Workslaves ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

SpaceDorf

I had the same problem now with RimSlaves and Hospitality.

My interpretation of the problem is, that the Trader is a Faction Visitors generated by Hospitality,
but something is missing for the Visitors to finish the leaving algorithm.

So hot from the error log ... :

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Hospitality.LordToil_VisitPoint.Leave () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Hospitality.LordToil_VisitPoint.Cleanup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.GotoToil (Verse.AI.Group.LordToil newLordToil) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.Execute (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.CheckSignal (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord, TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.CheckTransitionOnSignal (TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.LordTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Group.LordManager.LordManagerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.MapPostTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

My ingame solution was to kill them all, now I will remove the faction for now... ( and hope for the best it does not destroy my save :) )

===== EDIT =====

What I forgot to mention again is, how Randy planned with this error to place it at the most inconvinient time :)

Tuesday, 9th of Aprimay, 5501

I was preparing a Military Caravan to attack a Raider outpost.
While gearing up, the Slave Trader visited and I thought how nice of you.
The Visitress was slowly .. and I mean really slowly making her way to my base.
She was in fact so slow, that I sent Ally, my Trader to meet her halfway. After the trade was concluded and I got rid of some Baby Minions for a lot of silver, Ally collapsed in the mud with contractions.

While she gave Birth to a sweet baby Peanut, Cpt. Mags and Josh decided it was time to throw a wedding in full battle gear.
So they got married in Power Armor ( you may now clonk your helmets together )
Only my Tamer Cara was late, she was rescuin a Wooly Rhino she had to take down alone after a failed taming attemp.
She made it befor the Evil Minions came to interrupt the wedding and kill everyone.

At least we were geared up allready.

So while we celebrated with some fireworks .. the asshole trader decided to leave and started spamming errors.
to bad she did not walk into the minion horde ..

First I tried to send her away ..
Then Recruiting ( the stats were okay ) .. but she had not enough friends ..
Capturing Failed and she and her slaves started attacking.

After another round of fireworks, slaughtering some slave girls and baby minions it was quiet again.

The good news is, that by now I researched and built Transport Pods ..

=====2nd. EDIT =====

I ended up keeping the Faction.
Relations are so bad, I don't think they will send Visitors any time soon.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.