[B18] RIMSLAVES 4.2 : DAENERYS’ ARMY – Game of Thrones mod!

Started by WalkingProblem, May 09, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 10, 2017, 07:28:03 PM
I write it here and in Marvins Thread.

I have the combination of Rimslaves, Planet of the Apes ( Monkey Island  ;D ) some few other mods,
and sometimes raids go wrong by MarvinKosh.

What Happened is :
I let a  Refugee Ape joine my Colony.
He was chased by dothraki raiders and a single one turned up to raid.
then the alarm sounded and another one turned up .. and another one, and then a scyther,
a dothraki on fire, a short snouted bear of one of the animal mods ..
and it did not stop ..
every second another raid was triggered ..

==== EDIT ====

I deactivated sometimes raids go wrong and still got following debug messages :

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident fi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Noted.

Looks like the problem had consistently been about refugees being chased by Dothraki... may need to check the codes a bit for it...

SpaceDorf

Seems so, every other Dothraki encounter seems to work.

I can confirm : Normal Raids, Caravan Ambush and Enemy Outpost Quest.

----

Still thank you, for the funniest encounter in B18 so far ..
I can upload the savegame or screenshots if you want.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

SpaceDorf

Just out of interest, could you list all worktypes Slaves and Maidens are supposed to do, so I know what to expect from them.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

WalkingProblem

RIMSLAVES IS NOW 4.2!! NEW WORK ABILITIES!!

An update for the RimSlaves mod together with the launch of the Advanced Animal Frameworks.

With the new framework, new work abilities are added to the slaves, like constructing (yes its back), clearing snow, sowing plants (finally!), tending to wounded, etc... And as mentioned above, the mod will now require Advanced Animal Frameworks as a core mod.

Have fun!

--

The full list of work abilities now:

WORK SLAVE
- Get Insulted By Colonists
- Rescue Downed
- Cut Plants
- Repair Structures/Furniture
- Deliver Resources to Construction Sites
- Construct Structures/Furniture
- Build Roof
- Remove Roof
- Remove Floors
- Smooth Floors
- Uninstall Furnitures
- Deconstruct Structures/Furniture
- Clear Snow
- Mining
- Operate Deep Drill
- Haul
- Flick Switch
- Sow Plants
- Harvest Plants

MAIDEN
- Can Massage Colonists
- Rescue Downed
- Clean Filth
- Tend To Wounded Humans
- Feed Wounded Humans
- Tend To Wounded Animals
- Feed Wounded Animals
- Clear Snow
- Milk Animals
- Shear Animals
- Haul
- Flick Switch
- Sow Plants

SALLYS
- Can Pleasure Colonists
- Rescue Downed

THE UNSULLIED
- Armored
- Powerful Attack
- Rescue Downed
- Salute Colonists
- Rearm Traps

DOTHRAKI
- Move Fast
- 2 Lives
- Powerful Attack
- Rescue Downed
- Salute Colonists

NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/rimslaves-ver4-2/
STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=922660930

ADVANCED ANIMALS FRAMEWORKS Required: http://walkingproblem.com/2018/03/21/b18-advanced-animal-frameworks-1-0/

FUND MY MODS @ PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/walkingproblem
BUY ME A MEAL/COFFEE: https://ko-fi.com/walkingproblem

VER 4.2 CHANGELOG:
– Added mod dependency on Advanced Animal Frameworks
– Sally's Pleasure now increases "Fun" stat
– Work Slaves can now Sow Plants, Operate Deep Drill, Construct Furnitures/Structures, Build Roofs, Remove Roofs, Remove Floors, Smooth Floors & Clear Snow.
– Maidens can now Tend To Human Injuries, Tend To Animal Injuries, Feed Human Patients, Feed Wounded Animals, Clear Snow, Milk Animals, Shear Animals & Sow Plants.
– Some of the work abilities will generate harmless error message on the error log, it doesn't affect the game. You can disable the auto open of the error log.

Ruisuki

wow this is awesome. Seems like a really unique way to improve the slavery aspect of the game. Mostly only seen takes on prisoners before. Id love a non GOT flavored version of this with your own lore attatched to it if you ever decide to release such a variation

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 20, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
wow this is awesome. Seems like a really unique way to improve the slavery aspect of the game. Mostly only seen takes on prisoners before. Id love a non GOT flavored version of this with your own lore attatched to it if you ever decide to release such a variation

This is just a "animals" mod - it doesnt really tie with normal prisoners.

Just that these animals looks like human, have human meat and very very diligent + doesnt give you shit problems. LOL

---

as for the variant to this mod... I'm considering doing a star wars droids mod... but it might take forever before i get there.... got a lot of mods to work thru before i will even start working on that.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Walking Problem on March 20, 2018, 06:20:15 PM
Quote from: Ruisuki on March 20, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

This is just a "animals" mod - it doesnt really tie with normal prisoners.

Just that these animals looks like human, have human meat and very very diligent + doesnt give you shit problems. LOL

---

as for the variant to this mod... I'm considering doing a star wars droids mod... but it might take forever before i get there.... got a lot of mods to work thru before i will even start working on that.
Thats still very cool. I havent seen anything else like it, except maybe children and pregnancy, but without the utility all the 'animals' add. Any plans to port something like this for vanilla non established franchises??

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 20, 2018, 08:36:10 PM
Thats still very cool. I havent seen anything else like it, except maybe children and pregnancy, but without the utility all the 'animals' add. Any plans to port something like this for vanilla non established franchises??

Tentatively no plans yet.

Minions runs on the same "engine" as well, although I have yet to update Minions to Advanced Animal Framework yet.

I already have some ideas for a non-established franchise version of the mod... its currently still in conceptualising stage in my brains

Ruisuki

Cook The NightHunter

Can you make two slavers fight each other in the closed room for a bread?
For the punishment of escaping my colony.
I hereby declare putting you in a abandon cave full of
rotting corpse and bugs without food or clothes until the upcoming spring.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Cook The NightHunter on March 21, 2018, 09:30:13 PM
Can you make two slavers fight each other in the closed room for a bread?

2 slavers or 2 slaves? =x