The Big Bad Challange

Started by Arkter, May 13, 2017, 01:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkter

Difficulty:EXTREMELY DIFFICULT
In this Challange. You ARE the Big Bad! The villan of Rimworld. Here to terrorize. Here are the conditions in this challange:
ONE EXPLORER OUT TO CONQUER THE WORLD:
You must use the Rich Explorer Scenario.
TOTALLY EVIL
You only start with one randomly generated colonist in a mountanious area. You are to convert the mountain area into your 'Lair' of sorts. Here are what it requires:
Graveyards in the entrance of the Mountain
Throne Room for your Big Bad
Prison room as big as you desire
A room for you and your other Baddies
Anything else you desire
EVIL FOOD!
You can only eat food Raw. And corpses are also allowed to be eaten.
STRICT DISCIPLINE
If one of your baddies except for Your Big Bad breaks down. You must arrest them and 'EXECUTE' them.
POOR LIVING CONDITIONS:
Prisoners with a above 75% diffuclty of recruiting WILL be executed or sold into slavery. The ones below 75% can be recruited.
KING OF THE WORLD:
You are not allowed to improve Relationships with any faction in the your game of rimworld.
APEX PREDERATORS:
You are only allowed to tame animals that can attack you if you failed to tame them. And you can only train them in Fighting
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOSPITALS?:
Colonists that are injured are not allowed to be treated...They can only be amputated or wait slowly for death...
YOU MET THE WRONG PEOPLE:
Anybody you find that has crashlanded MUST be captured. And the POOR LIVING CONDITIONS apply to them
WIN CONDITIONS:
Wipe out every faction in your game of Rimworld
Must have 10 baddies or more
Established 2 Lairs or more
20000 Silver in your stockpile
DEFEAT CONDITIONS:
The Big Bad is killed.

ReZpawner

Sola

Soo... first infection is death?  Sounds like the harder parts of sea ice with none of the fun.
Two tiers of construction jobs.  One for expensive/quality items, and one for walls/floors/etc.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28669.0

Harold3456

I really like the idea of about half of these (Rich Explorer despt, only evil animals, strict discipline, mountain lair, do nothing to improve relations) but the other half (no treating injuries, raw food only) are just needless obstacles that don't actually make you any more evil.

I'll be trying a game like this, granted with only about half of these conditions.

OFWG

Check out the game "Evil Genius" for a fun to play game similar to this.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

grrizo

Quote from: OFWG on May 14, 2017, 12:06:50 AM
Check out the game "Evil Genius" for a fun to play game similar to this.
Cool game, lacks in cannibalism though.
Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

NinjaDiscoJew

To be even more evil litter the land with the corpses of all those who tried to oppose you.

mumblemumble

Oh, also there must be a solid gold swastika somewhere in the base...right?

In all seriousness, this challenge sounds ridiculous, and near impossible, and not in a good way.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Perq

I'm nobody from nowhere who knows nothing about anything.
But you are still wrong.

ReZpawner

I don't mind difficult, but this doesn't sound rewarding or fun in any way what so ever.