ALL DOCTORS ARE SICK!!!

Started by TunaMayo, May 14, 2017, 08:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TunaMayo

HALP ME ALL MY DOCTORS ARE SICK WITH FLU AND MUSCLE PARASITES AND I DONT HAVE MUCH MEDICINE 1 OF THEM HAS BAD BLOOD FILTRATION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WERE GONNNAAA DIIIIIEEEEEEE

KarpatMan

vampiresoap

Quote from: TunaMayo on May 14, 2017, 08:41:18 AM
HALP ME ALL MY DOCTORS ARE SICK WITH FLU AND MUSCLE PARASITES AND I DONT HAVE MUCH MEDICINE 1 OF THEM HAS BAD BLOOD FILTRATION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WERE GONNNAAA DIIIIIEEEEEEE

Huh? Can't they just heal each other? What? lol

mumblemumble

Heh. you can get crappy med level people to do basic treatments, wont be great, but its better than a jab with a sharp stick.

Yes, rimworld will bend you over backwards to try and break you : adapt or perish, especially on high difficulty.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

milon

Quote from: vampiresoap on May 14, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

Don't forget how critical bed rest is, especially in the absence of high quality beds, high quality meds, super clean rooms, and/or highly skilled doctors. They could treat each other and then all die as a result. ;)

NinjaDiscoJew

Kinda ironic how doctors can be sick.

skyarkhangel

vampiresoap

Quote from: milon on May 14, 2017, 07:16:13 PM
Quote from: vampiresoap on May 14, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

Don't forget how critical bed rest is, especially in the absence of high quality beds, high quality meds, super clean rooms, and/or highly skilled doctors. They could treat each other and then all die as a result. ;)

Yeah, I don't know if it helps, but normally I'd like to put a lamp in the hospital too ;)