[A16] Zhentar's Vanilla Fixes v1.4 & Vanilla Tweaks v1.3 (updated 1/20)

Started by Zhentar, November 05, 2016, 08:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock5

With both loaded, I'm not seeing the search both or hysteresis features of stockpiles regardless of what order I load them. I only see them if I disable the Zhentar Tweaks. Then I see the search box and the stack limit at the bottom.

I'm not sure how other people are getting partial or full functionality. Maybe I'm using the wrong versions? I'm using Zhentars Tweaks A17 posted by Fregrant https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27267.msg342467#msg342467 and the steam version of Search Agency http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726479594.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

BlackSmokeDMax

That may be the issue. Think I'm still using the last "storage search" still.

I'll look to see if the stack limits are there. Like I said, I don't use that feature, so I'm not even sure if it is there or not from memory.

edit: have a pic from in-game

Take a look at the slider along the bottom of my Storage Settings, is that the hauling hysteresis portion?

Btw, I am definitely still running the version of Storage Search prior to the name change. (I have mine installed manually, so no update)

Rock5

Yeah, that look right. Of course it's missing the market value slider from tweaks but I can live with that. As long as all the other tweak features are still working. Which version of storage search are you using? I just tried the one that says PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE? Tried it before and after Tweaks - still didn't work. Or maybe you are using a different version of Tweaks? Could you provide links from where you got them or maybe upload your copy?

EDIT: I figured it out. I went to github and downloaded a previous release, version 17.1. Here's the link
https://github.com/Killface1980/StorageSearch/releases/tag/0.17.1

Now, like you, I see the search bar and limit slider and I still can use the all important Sun Lamp Plan tool. I did a quick check on all the teak features and it looks like all other features still work.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

BlackSmokeDMax

Glad you got it sorted. Bummer about Rimworld Search Agency clashing with Zhentar's tweaks though. Hopefully that all gets sorted out when A18 hits.

DoctorVanGogh

Quick & dirty thingy - if you want

use the regular steam version of RSA & the attached build of Zhentar's tweaks (which is simply a copy of @Fregrant's build with the assembly swapped out for a customized one).

Enjoy ;)

Also: Use at your own risk - all I did was modify the tiny part that conflicted with RSA's search display. I assume Zhentar has a reason why he has not published an official A17 version. So take everything with a grain of salt here. This custom version might eat your husky puppies, make all buildings collapse or curdle the milk in your fridge.
Still - should be better than the other DIY band-aids suggested here.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Appreciate my mods? Buy me a coffee

Rock5

Thanks. That makes it easier.

I'm still getting an error I was getting previously. I had hoped that changing to Search Agency would fix it but it just happened again. So maybe the issue is with Zhentars Tweaks.

I'm getting spammed "started 10 jobs in 1 tick" errors to do with hauling to stockpiles that have the limits slider set. So for now I can't use the limits. If I set it to 100% it works. Any idea how to fix this?
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Rock5

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Rock5 on November 15, 2017, 11:55:15 PM
Need Vanilla Tweaks for A18. Anyone?

I too am hoping Zhentar updates this!

Looks like they haven't been around in about 4 months though. If there is no response, hopefully someone else can update this via the github.

Rock5

Seeing as Zhentar hasn't been on for so long, I wasn't expecting him to update it. I was actually hoping someone else would update it, like they did for A17.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Juujika

Rock5

I just wanted Tweaks updated for the Sun Lamp Plan Designator.

I got tired of waiting. I managed to rip out the code related to the Sun Lamp Plan Designator, update it for B18 and recompile it. You can find it here.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37177.msg382006#msg382006
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

TryB4Buy

The previous post's attachment has been removed :(

Was it the full Zentar's Vanilla Fixes? Does that A17 version work for B18?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: TryB4Buy on December 07, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

I could be wrong, but I think Zhentar's Fixes has not been updated since A16, Zhentar Tweaks has a version for A17, and now Rock5 has taken a portion (the Sun Lamp Planner/Fertility Display) of Zhentar Tweaks and made it available for B18.

Rock5

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on December 07, 2017, 09:25:36 PM
Quote from: TryB4Buy on December 07, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

I could be wrong, but I think Zhentar's Fixes has not been updated since A16, Zhentar Tweaks has a version for A17, and now Rock5 has taken a portion (the Sun Lamp Planner/Fertility Display) of Zhentar Tweaks and made it available for B18.

That's correct. I didn't port over any other features of tweaks because I don't think they are needed. The only other 2 features I like are;

• Distinct color for overhead mountain tiles in the show roof overlay - The vanilla game does this now.
  • Unlimited colonist and animal areas (identical to Fluffy's Area Unlocker) - I just use Fluffy's Area Unlocker.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport