[B18] Bridgello - Pretty pretty bridges on the rim!

Started by Shinzy, May 14, 2017, 07:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alarbus

Would it be possible to add a floor tile that resembles the bridge tiles? Sometimes you really want to square off the bridge and not have a mismatched tile.

Shinzy

Quote from: alarbus on June 02, 2017, 05:57:58 PM
Would it be possible to add a floor tile that resembles the bridge tiles? Sometimes you really want to square off the bridge and not have a mismatched tile.

You mean like these?
I just added them yesterday ;D

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/779533380019074949/D4BF37E04BBAD88351B1AB7FDC981C0C6E2D654D/

alarbus

YEA!  Although I realized also that any bridges convert the water into build-on-able terrain, so I've been building stone bridges and bridges made of stone and all sorts of madness. Still, this makes the floor edges look pretty.

Shinzy

Quote from: alarbus on June 07, 2017, 03:16:42 PM
YEA!  Although I realized also that any bridges convert the water into build-on-able terrain, so I've been building stone bridges and bridges made of stone and all sorts of madness. Still, this makes the floor edges look pretty.

Yeah that was unintended but I'm kind of okay with that ;D (I know I wanna build some house on stilts in a marsh)

CrazyMalk

For some reason, when i click the "Log in to download", i get the following message:
"You are not allowed to access this section"
Any help?

AngleWyrm

clicking the link "log in to download" results in

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
You are not allowed to access this section

possibly related, a message at the bottom of the first post reads
[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

CrazyMalk

Same :/ I only need this mod to start my Alpha 17 Playtrough ._.

Luckspeare

Well, until that gets fixed, I downloaded it via Steam and uploaded it here for you, since you're just waiting on this mod.

Shinzy

aw bummer! I'll upload it again in about an hour or so
thanks luckspeare
Here you go!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3babqrfc75adca/Bridges.zip

CrazyMalk

Thanks Shinzy and Luckspeare! Now i'm ready to start my playtrough :D

Topper

Shinzy

Shinzy

Tis done! end of the month exactly, not sooner, not later but precisely. Thank you

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

JinxVanAshke

Yeah, I forgot I needed this mod till I saw a location that was nearly perfect. Except for having a major river right through the middle of it in a super awkward way. Cheers and thanks mate!