[A17] Rue's Tribal Essentials and mini mods (Tribal stuff, Poker, Packed Lunch)

Started by Rimrue, May 15, 2017, 06:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love

Tribal Production is throwing a couple warnings on startup

Config error in Hay: ingestible preferability > DesperateOnly but socialPropernessMatters=false. This will cause bugs wherein wardens will look in prison cells for food to give to prisoners and so will repeatedly pick up and drop food inside the cell.
Verse.Log:Warning(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:36)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:134)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenGeneric.cs:39)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:210)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__853() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:49)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:439)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__851() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:353)

Config error in Hay: ingestible preferability > DesperateOnly but socialPropernessMatters=false. This will cause bugs wherein wardens will look in prison cells for food to give to prisoners and so will repeatedly pick up and drop food inside the cell.
Verse.Log:Warning(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:36)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\DefDatabase.cs:134)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenGeneric.cs:39)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:210)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\Databases\PlayDataLoader.cs:32)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__853() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:49)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:439)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__851() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:353)

Rimrue

You can pretty much ignore the error about hay. Wardens will never try to feed prisoners hay. Lol

I eventually plan to fix it, but it's never caused an issue for me so far.

Thanks!

kb420

was using vegetable garden and this mod, together it was not possible to get cloth from what i've seen. i could be wrong, but something to note.

Rimrue

Thanks for letting me know. Which mod was it? Tribal Essentials? Pretty sure I didn't change any defs to cloth. If anything, I'd expect some incompatibilities with hay, but not cloth. Hmmm...

kb420

i used the essentials pack, with the vegetable garden mod the cotton changes to cotton fiber so that you have to craft cloth from it.

SihvMan

Quote from: kb420 on May 21, 2017, 01:15:12 AM
i used the essentials pack, with the vegetable garden mod the cotton changes to cotton fiber so that you have to craft cloth from it.

That's just Veg Garden working as intended. You'll need to research Complex Clothing (or something like that), then build a Tailor Loom. You can turn cotton fibre into cotton cloth there.

Rimrue

Ah, thanks, Sihvman. I couldn't figure out how my mod could affect cotton! I didn't touch those defs at all!

SihvMan

Quote from: Rimrue on May 21, 2017, 01:26:42 AM
Ah, thanks, Sihvman. I couldn't figure out how my mod could affect cotton! I didn't touch those defs at all!

No prob. Common mistake.

kb420

makes sense, i figured thats what it might have been. my mistake

Rimrue

Added to Tribal Essentials:

A primitive stone oven for cooking meals that is a step up from the campfire. Faster food prep and won't disappear when out of fuel.  Costs stone to build.

-Great Bow and Pila now craftable at the crafting spot once Smithing is researched

Rimrue

Added a new mod: Tribal Planet. Now you can colonize a totally Neolithic planet (well, except for maybe those Spacers in the Ancient Danger rooms or the ones who drop from escape pods! ;) ). Tribal Planet removes Outlanders, Pirates, and Mechanoids. It also replaces Pirates with Tribal Raiders.

SurrealSadi

I'm not seeing the Stone Oven in the Dropbox version of Tribal Essentials... I have the other production spots, but no Stone Oven. I've looked through every tab, and no Stone Oven.

Edit: Okay. I checked the Steam version, and the Steam version HAS the Stone Oven. Um. Oops?

nihel