[1.1] SimpleSidearms (1.4.0)

Started by PeteTimesSix, May 16, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

For some reason, this mod appears to be making the game bug out and refuse to generate a world. I get the following errors:

QuoteCould not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle ---> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.AccessTools+<>c.<TypeByName>b__1_0 (System.Reflection.Assembly x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator12`2[System.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.AccessTools.TypeByName (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

Quote[HugsLib][ERR] SimpleSidearms caused an exception during OnDefsLoaded: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.AccessTools+<>c.<TypeByName>b__1_0 (System.Reflection.Assembly x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator12`2[System.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.AccessTools.TypeByName (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SimpleSidearms.CEPatcher.isCEPresent (Harmony.HarmonyInstance harmony) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SimpleSidearms.SimpleSidearms.DefsLoaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at HugsLib.HugsLibController.OnDefsLoaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
HugsLib.Utils.ModLogger:ReportException(Exception, String, Boolean, String)
HugsLib.HugsLibController:OnDefsLoaded()
HugsLib.HugsLibController:LoadReloadInitialize()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Extremely long list of mods attached.
Anyone got any idea what might be causing this, and how I can fix it?

[attachment deleted due to age]

harperers

pablo603

Please update to B19, this mod it a must have especially after the gun nerf!

vampiresoap

Quote from: pablo603 on August 30, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
Please update to B19, this mod it a must have especially after the gun nerf!

There was a gun nerf??

sidfu

guns werent nerfed. all that happened is base game now uses a armor system similar to combat extended but tylian was lazy and never boterhed to add a ammo system or change how the guns worked

pablo603

Quote from: sidfu on August 30, 2018, 11:13:33 PM
guns werent nerfed. all that happened is base game now uses a armor system similar to combat extended but tylian was lazy and never boterhed to add a ammo system or change how the guns worked
Guns were nerfed. You can't shoot with them at point blank.

PeteTimesSix

I'm currently subjecting hapless Steam users that dont know any better to testing a hotfix. Assuming nothing particularily important breaks I'll have an update up here in a few days.
Mods: SimpleSidearms | QOLTweaksPack
Check them out, feedback and suggestions are welcome.

rawrfisher

I'm sure this has been asked alot but how does this mod play with weapon storage
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

pablo603

Quote from: PeteTimesSix on September 02, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
I'm currently subjecting hapless Steam users that dont know any better to testing a hotfix. Assuming nothing particularily important breaks I'll have an update up here in a few days.
Thank you!

Vane

Can't wait for this for B19! One of my all time favourite mods and one of the only ones I can't live without!

Jake

Quote from: PeteTimesSix on September 02, 2018, 10:26:29 AMI'm currently subjecting hapless Steam users that dont know any better to testing a hotfix. Assuming nothing particularily important breaks I'll have an update up here in a few days.
So far so good.

ouyin2000

So does the B19 update allow this one to work with Prepare Carefully?

thecookiemaker

The only issue I've encountered is when they return from a caravan they will drop their sidearm while they are unloading the caravan gear. It isn't a big issue. I just have to remember to have them reequip the sidearm after they are done unloading.

stocknasty

Quote from: Jake on September 05, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
Quote from: PeteTimesSix on September 02, 2018, 10:26:29 AMI'm currently subjecting hapless Steam users that dont know any better to testing a hotfix. Assuming nothing particularily important breaks I'll have an update up here in a few days.
So far so good.

Does that mean I can go back to rage quitting valve? this mod being steam only is the only thing keeping me on steam. Literally... I tried making a colony without this mod in my local drive and failed so hard cuz I'm that used to it.

Canute

stocknasty,
until Pete is finish bughunting on steam and release is for DRM free people too.
You can use
Weapon Storage  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=35503.0
it isn't the same but basicly you can assign 2 or more weapon's to a pawn he can freely switch on demand.