Cmon man, GIVE US SOME NON-STEAM LINK
This is a must have mod, plz man  :'( :'( :'( :'(

harpo99999

Quote from: jom650 on October 21, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
Cmon man, GIVE US SOME NON-STEAM LINK
This is a must have mod, plz man  :'( :'( :'( :'(
did you look at the GITHUB link?????

PeteTimesSix

Hey kid, you want some *holds coat open* bootleg versions?

Standard delay on a proper release. There's been some issues on the steam version that I suspect were caused by people (or Steam) either not updating their Hugslib or having it in the wrong place on the load order, but I'd like to be sure first.
Mods: SimpleSidearms | QOLTweaksPack
Check them out, feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Breakfastsquid

was wondering if this mod was going to be updated to 1.0  thanks

Modo44

Quote from: PeterR on October 03, 2018, 01:40:20 AM
Even a better implementation would be this: pawn can equip 2 weapons - 1 melee, 1 ranged. Pawn uses ranged by default. If someone engages pawn in melee range he auto switches to melee to defend. Remove all UI completely.
No. This mod is very useful combined with mods that add non-combat tools. Without a way to manually switch "weapons", it would lose part of its appeal.

Shieldxx

This should be implemented in vanilla! Epic, big thanks

Griphaha

Shieldxx

I thought of doing that because of the unarmed icon, so thanks for doing this aswell :D

Angelix

Quote from: PeteTimesSix on May 16, 2017, 04:21:35 PMPawns will remember which weapon is their primary and will switch back to it once undrafted.
Does it affect only auto-switch or manual switching also must be affected?

TheGooglator

I'm confused what is going on with this mod... Is it updated on steam workshop but not on github? I'm non-steam and would appreciate a link to this amazing mod. Great work and thank you for continuing to update :)

alexo

PixelBitZombie

Quote from: PeteTimesSix on October 21, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
Hey kid, you want some *holds coat open* bootleg versions?

Standard delay on a proper release. There's been some issues on the steam version that I suspect were caused by people (or Steam) either not updating their Hugslib or having it in the wrong place on the load order, but I'd like to be sure first.

Just an fyi ESET flagged this as a virus. Not to mention the download site is awful to begin with.
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"

Canute

Thats why some clever people made download tools for.
Copy the link, the tool analyse the clipboard and detect a link and add it to the download list.
No annoying popups beside captcha's.

PeteTimesSix

Okay, here goes. Still a few issues in there that I might or might not look into, but nothing game killing (to my knowledge).

Mods: SimpleSidearms | QOLTweaksPack
Check them out, feedback and suggestions are welcome.