Forum Improvement Suggestions

Started by Celthric Aysen, April 22, 2014, 11:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celthric Aysen

Forum improvement Suggestions
1.I have been really Irritated about the way you make signatures, it uses BBcode and not actual Images like in curse, so if you have an image link that is very long you can't because the characters you can use are limited, and it really is annoying
2.The forums need's better interaction with other people, like a small chat box maybe like in facebook, also a way to post your status and stuff.
3.The PM system is complete rubbish! its utterly useless, first off its ugly second its really unnoticeable, also im really getting confused with Emailing and PMing, first of when it was my first time using the PM system i was actually sending Emails then PM's the icons really needs work.
4. I would love to see a real time Notifications system like in curse or facebook. this could be really useful when following a thread or something.
5. Replace the quick reply with a normal Reply that has Tool's i mean do we really need to click the Reply button just to post an Image?
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Cpt.Fupa

Maybe they could make a perch that the colonists stand on to extend their range and shoot over walls that are one square away.

Architect

I'd be happy with the ability to have hide and expand tables, and a way to embed youtube videos :P
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.