Your Best Screenshots

Started by Tynan, April 22, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grubfist

I thought you might like this actiony screenshot of when 3 centipedes broke into my base before my defenses were repaired. (Damn you, Randy!)

thetj

A 20-people movie theater with an adjacent self-check in. These colonists are enjoying themselves!

Notice that KM and Bren have no seats, but they decided to stick around anyways. The film was that good!

[attachment deleted due to age]

MeowRailroad

Sorry, posted in wrong thread. 
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Tynan

Hey thanks everyone!

A lot of these are really awesome, but there are a few things that will stop me using them. Which saddens me! I've rewritten the first post in this thread with a checklist of things to ensure to make a shot usable.

That said there's also a ton of great usable stuff here. I'm impressed, bravo.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Tynan

Just wanted to thank everyone again for the screenshot donations. As you can see, some of them have been posted to rimworldgame.com; I think the page looks much better now.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Bodog999

Holy damn, so many killboxes, why cant people just shoot raiders/mechs out in the open? Thats way more fun :)

MeowRailroad

And less time consuming to build, when you don't have a roof over your geothermal generator, you can't worry about building a killbox. Just double click on a colonist and all colonists will be selected, draft them all and have them all go to one place. They move as a unit.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Kelian

The fall of my colony...

The rest have been posted in stories under the fall of Winter's Hammer if you fancy the full gander.

NemesisN

Here is how big RimWorld Raids can get

Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Tynan on June 11, 2015, 07:46:05 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone again for the screenshot donations. As you can see, some of them have been posted to rimworldgame.com; I think the page looks much better now.

Yeah the page looks a lot more better now. It's more appealing imho

googlespark

For the past couple of months this little squirrel, who I've began calling Jim, shares a simple meal with my new colony doctor, Paul. Jim has been around since I began (8 months ago) and only when Paul showed up did he begin this habit.
http://imgur.com/97hAWqf
I want to lock Jim in the prison to keep watch.

googlespark

Wanted to see if this would work better.

googlespark

Mr.Cross

You dropbox or some other website, and you would put thr pictures url in the [img] images.
Claims to know most things.

CB elite

Welcome to the small town of Lakeside (all modded items deleted from sight).

Wanted to go for a town-like feel instead of a min/max mountain base that I tend to see a lot. There are no turrets in Lakeside, as the (3) local marshals are skilled enough in combat to defend the colony on their own. Yes, the walls are wooden, but they are also very fast and easy to replace when raiders actually survive long enough to break through them 8)

I anticipated a lot more colonist deaths at the beginning of this play through, hence the graveyard to the North. So far, only one colonist has been critically injured :o

I may or may not be using the local beach as a landfill at the moment... Anyways, enjoy the screenshot! :D