Your Best Screenshots

Started by Tynan, April 22, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyperpeople

Quote from: lone colonist on April 28, 2015, 07:31:09 AM
first post here and my alpha 10 desert colony, randy challenge :D

Looks quite interesting, yet unconventional.  ;) how do you get enough food with only 5 hydroponics, and is it hard to defend such an open base without towers?
Quote from: NoImageAvailable on March 25, 2015, 02:15:46 PM
Its really weird to hear of a colony that isn't run like Auschwitz and selling human leather for a living.

Andrei#Hello

Cool... tanks for that.( sorry for my english)

lone colonist

Quote from: hyperpeople on April 28, 2015, 12:22:59 PM
Quote from: lone colonist on April 28, 2015, 07:31:09 AM
first post here and my alpha 10 desert colony, randy challenge :D

Looks quite interesting, yet unconventional.  ;) how do you get enough food with only 5 hydroponics, and is it hard to defend such an open base without towers?

randy send lot of attacks and sieges = lot of meals drop from dead  :D 

It can be hard at first , some attacks nearly destory my colony, on the other hand colonists can learn shooting and healing so fast now i got 3 snipers with 17 shooting and a level 19 medic after she install countless peg legs  ;D

Xanting

A PSA about putting vents on the side of your buildings (unless you like all your prisoners getting cooked alive).

hyperpeople

Quote from: Xanting on May 04, 2015, 12:48:06 AM
A PSA about putting vents on the side of your buildings (unless you like all your prisoners getting cooked alive).

what does psa mean? also i dont see any vents in the picture. What caused the fire?
Quote from: NoImageAvailable on March 25, 2015, 02:15:46 PM
Its really weird to hear of a colony that isn't run like Auschwitz and selling human leather for a living.

Xanting

Quote from: hyperpeople on May 04, 2015, 12:14:55 PM
Quote from: Xanting on May 04, 2015, 12:48:06 AM

what does psa mean? also i dont see any vents in the picture. What caused the fire?

A public service announcement. Its more that I didn't put a vent onto the side of the building causing the heat to stay inside cooking everyone alive. Incendiary mortars can be so annoying to deal with.

lone colonist

Some experiment with no turret build, i call it starve box  :P Good for anything with need meter, no use to mech.

Kill visitors without losing goodwill, sometime can even rescue some injured.  ;D

Frankenbeasley

Am I the only person to see Bart Simpson on his knees, vomiting in your first shot?
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.  - Douglas Adams

TitaniumTurtle

This is an older picture of my current colony, Tritium. It has expanded quite a bit since then, but I like how it has turned out for being only my thrid game ever.

TitaniumTurtle

Here are some updated pictures since I have expanded my colony.

Nekomimi

Pic of colony that don't really care about leaving the planet or something. They just keep recruiting.

Have you fell here from the sky
Have you been trapped under stone
We're all glad that you survive
This is now your only home

Born in the primitive tribe
Joined the pirates in their cove
The past doesn't matter now
The Vault Seven is your home

Adamiks

Quote from: Nekomimi on May 13, 2015, 07:56:33 AM
Pic of colony that don't really care about leaving the planet or something. They just keep recruiting.

Poor colonists.... In this red-lighted rooms....

Nekomimi

Quote from: Adamiks on May 13, 2015, 11:39:56 AM

Considering their names are Alpha One/Two/Three, Beta One/Two/.../Fourteen and Gamma One/.../Six... I think that drones don't really care about light colour.

Adamiks

Quote from: Nekomimi on May 13, 2015, 06:48:04 PM

Considering their names are Alpha One/Two/Three, Beta One/Two/.../Fourteen and Gamma One/.../Six... I think that drones don't really care about light colour.

One of them have even name "Grzechu" :D So about you talking about?

Nekomimi

Quote from: Adamiks on May 14, 2015, 07:17:43 AM
Quote from: Nekomimi on May 13, 2015, 06:48:04 PM

One of them have even name "Grzechu" :D So about you talking about?

Screen was made few min before name change.

They abandoned their old names. The Vault call was stronger.