Your Best Screenshots

Started by Tynan, April 22, 2014, 02:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lerxst

Panzer

Right smack-dab in the middle of it, it just had to >:(

[attachment deleted due to age]

Vault101

I raided my screenshot folder and came up with these 9: http://imgur.com/a/nKKJ2

There are some massive battles and some cozy moments. Take your pick

Panzer

It seems my luck has run dry, but solving this will lead to an interesting story ;D

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

I'm so proud!... 5 day old baby Mark's first kill! Let's celebrate with crackers and juice!

In the end, we all make the same leather hats.

b0rsuk

What's the high score for Malaria or any other disease ? I got 7 in a 14 person colony. Randy Random 100%, alpha12.

Panzer

Aw man always love how the fire spreads, looks really awesome ;D

Canaris

Shooocking :D

Nothing better than thunderstorm during toxic fallout :> Comfy as fuck.

http://imgur.com/tJPwjOc
Phoneposter - typos will happen.

Chozo Nomad

Well, I had a decent colony. With three crashed ships around it, I feel it's not long for this world xD I can barely handle ONE of these things!

Seriously, screw you Randy Random >:c

Zajä

War Zone. (Orions. Vs Mechs)

Dodging Rain

My first line of defense, the chicken defense vs a bad of pirates.  Turn corner, walk forward, encounter a ramming wall of beaks.

Railgun Convention

So it turns out chronological and biological age don't start at quite the same time...

Also, twice now the Ship Crash mod has delivered me a whole stack of tortoise eggs. I didn't notice they were fertilized the first time, so imagine my surprise when I look over at my stores and... Tortoises all the way down.

TitaniumTurtle

Quote from: Railgun Convention on November 27, 2015, 11:05:51 AM
So it turns out chronological and biological age don't start at quite the same time...

Actually it is entirely possible for them to start at the same time. Theoretically, the closer to the speed of light we get, the slower time passes. Therefore, an individual that spends an extended amount of time near the speed of light without actually surpassing it would be older upon returning to normal speed. Likewise, cryogenics is suppose to slow the aging process, therefore early interstellar travel will most likely make use of both, otherwise the original crew would like be generations dead by the time they reach their destination. On a related note, it is likely that a skeleton crew would be required to maintain said ship in transit. The dog may have kept the crew company for nearly a month before they decided to put her in cryo too. Or more likely the skeleton crew released the dog early to keep them company as they prepped for landing.

zlongshark

Sparks colony

"Who would have guessed you could order beer in the outer rim of the galaxy"