Why.

Why does this mod exist.

jbox1

Quote from: Ziehn on November 12, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
Modifiers for mod that adds breast sizes

What mod are you referring too?

No reason.

jbox1

Here's a heretical concept; not that that's anything new to RimWorld. Unmilked colonists will occasionally cause messes. I'll leave it up to everyone else to figure out what that entails.

ManHuntingSquirrel

FAQ
Q. What the fuck?
A. Randy made me do it under threat of manhunting squirrels.

Randy is not pleased, goodbye.

- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

wolfsilver00

Kudos to you, I didn't think the mod scene for this game could get weirder. I was wrong again.

Vistha

Should this be compatible with Babies and Children?

Ziehn

Quote from: Vistha on July 12, 2019, 05:08:04 PM
Should this be compatible with Babies and Children?

Yes, they will begin to lactate naturally when the pregnancy is discovered (just to be clear it only works on adult pawns lol)

Vistha

Quote from: Ziehn on July 12, 2019, 05:21:40 PM
Yes, they will begin to lactate naturally when the pregnancy is discovered (just to be clear it only works on adult pawns lol)
Not what I meant.
Babies and Children has an option to "breastfeed" babies when they are hungry. My question stems from the fact that the option was greyed out for every lactating pawn I had regardless of their "fullness" state, so I was wondering if Milkable Colonists is compatible with that feature or did I mess something with either mod's installation and/or, say, load order.
Preliminary check suggests both this mod and BnC have their own lactation hedriffs, but I have no idea about reading scripts, so I don't know what BnC exactly checks for.