[1.0] Gear Up And Go

Started by Uuugggg, March 05, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tile7

Thanks.
I'll try that. Although I need Better Pawn Control. It's a bit strange since in Gear up you actually can state which BPC policy to assign. Tried that too, still not working.

tile7

Yes. It was that. Thanks again.

Amnesiac

I just get an error when I try to use the button with BPC as well

System.Linq

This mod, BPC, and Extended Storage are just perfection.

Dr_Zhivago

Would it be possible to have integration with "Defensive Positions" in the future? In the sense of, you set their defensive positions (it's possible to have multiple presets with that mod I think 4 total), and when you click the defensive position button, they gear up and go to their pre-assigned positions.

Defensive Positions Link

Asero

Quote from: Amnesiac on September 19, 2018, 03:43:42 AM
I just get an error when I try to use the button with BPC as well

Edit: My bad. Looks like the update didn't go through correctly. I have updated manually and will test again. Hopefully it will work this time.

Khaosius789

I cannot seem to get this to work, regardless of anything else. I'm using BCP, but nothing seems to change. Coudl we get a more indepth, detailed tutorial?

Lupin III

I'm using Haplo's "Miscellaneous" mod (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3612.0), which makes it possible to assign colonists to 4 groups when they are drafted and in the position you want them to be in. At any time at the push of the 6-9 keys they get drafted and move to the position you stored.
Would it be possible to make them go for the equipment first? The way it is right now the two mods are incompatible. Not in the sense that they throw errors, but you can only make use of one or the other at a time.

togfox

Just a PSA reporting a conflict with SIMPLE SLAVERY mod (or visa versa).

The simple slavery mod allows me to collar prisoners and they appear to be normal colony pawns. They appear in the WORK tab and I can assign clothes and draft them and to all the things a normal colonist can do.

I have been using GU&G for a while now (and love it greatly!) with no issues but only recently added the simple slavery mod. This is when I first had issues. When I highlight every pawn (including prisoners that are now colonists) and then click GU&G, the GU&G provides a cheeky message about the mod not working (something like "something went wrong with Better Pawn Control ..."). And yes - I use BPC very successfully with GU&G.

As an experiment, I restarted the save game and then highlighted every pawn EXCEPT the collared prisoners and then GU&G works as expected with BPC.

Long story short - highlighting collared prisoners and clicking GU&G causes all sorts of issues.

I'm simply reporting for the mod author and for others. There is a simple work around and I'll continue to use both mods. Cheers n beers.   8)

Edit: actually - it might be with BPC because BPC will set the clothes policy but the prisoner pawns won't wear them. I have to force them to wear clothes so ... yeah.

Apo

I'm using better pawn control and GU&G but I have weird problem. When I command pawn to GU&G they go to clothing racks, change sets but when fully dressed they just dump everything on the ground. Any idea why?

Hjkma

Quote from: Apo on July 17, 2019, 11:44:42 AM
I'm using better pawn control and GU&G but I have weird problem. When I command pawn to GU&G they go to clothing racks, change sets but when fully dressed they just dump everything on the ground. Any idea why?
Check their outfit preset. You must unforbid all combat apparels.

Apo

Quote from: Hjkma on July 17, 2019, 02:59:30 PM
Quote from: Apo on July 17, 2019, 11:44:42 AM
Check their outfit preset. You must unforbid all combat apparels.

Ok, i found where is the problem. KV change dresser has strict rule that everything need to be stored in there. When I uinstalled, everything started to work properly.