[ModPack] (Alpha 3) CheapOldCrapp

Started by iame6162013, April 22, 2014, 03:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iame6162013

It's a collection of mods that have nearly no content,
They use the same name in the mods list "CheapOldCrapp"
They just add some requested features ;)

Wires 0.0.3
adds invisible wires

cheapMetalWalls 0.0.1
adds a non conductive metal wall
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Rousel

Thanks! I'm going to check it out now - so hard is the modding by the way?

iame6162013

Quote from: Rousel on April 22, 2014, 03:19:46 PM
Thanks! I'm going to check it out now - so hard is the modding by the way?

Yes yeez modding is hard :P, but it's only simple xml stuff :)

expect a small texture update soon the textures look horible
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Rousel

So I think you edited the core files for the tiles? How hard is adding new assets to the game?

iame6162013

Quote from: Rousel on April 22, 2014, 03:24:10 PM
So I think you edited the core files for the tiles? How hard is adding new assets to the game?

No not at all it's a new mod it goes in the mods folder,
and adding new assets i just did while u were waiting :p

Rousel

iame6162013

Rousel

Another wiring question: So is there a way you can make it so I can click a electrical item and select my self where it wires to?

iame6162013

Quote from: Rousel on April 22, 2014, 03:39:25 PM
Another wiring question: So is there a way you can make it so I can click a electrical item and select my self where it wires to?
u can follow the little wire :p

Rousel

I mean, at the moment it does it its self, what if I say want to connect the device to a certain out-put my self? So two walls equal difference, what if I want to make it wire to one wall over another? Is that possible?

iame6162013

Quote from: Rousel on April 22, 2014, 03:48:22 PM
I mean, at the moment it does it its self, what if I say want to connect the device to a certain out-put my self? So two walls equal difference, what if I want to make it wire to one wall over another? Is that possible?
just add an invisible wire
Now in 0.0.2!