[MOD] (Alpha 3 & 3F) More Floors v1.3

Started by abcdef, April 22, 2014, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which should i start work on first ? (Will check this poll after 3 days and start work on it.

Floor that transmits power. (This has already been done i will be linking soon)
12 (40%)
Floor with built in lighting.
10 (33.3%)
More types of floor (post suggestions).
3 (10%)
Some new items to match the floors so packs that when research create a fully dynamic room.
3 (10%)
Or lastly... A FLOOR THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE CLEANING :P
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: April 27, 2014, 09:54:51 AM

Rex705

How about some high tech sci-fi floors for that spaceship feel and construction zone floors.

abcdef

Quote from: Kirid on May 01, 2014, 06:22:15 PM
I love this mod, thank you! Was thinking of making a mod myself that adds colored beds but never got around to it.
I was uncertain about the floors at first, the screenshots don't do them justice, they look much nicer in game.
The only thing I would suggest changing is the "Random wood floors" texture. The bottom right corner of it has a row of 4 grey squares, It throws it off and makes the repeating pattern alot more obvious I think.

Yeah I will sort that out thanks for letting me know. Also Austupaio i will make seprate files for the grass and mulch for thoose looking to just make the outside areas look nice i should have that up in around 30 mins to an hour.

EDIT: I Have now done both of these. And will be updating in a sec with a fix for the randomwooden floor and i have created 4 new wood floors As well take a look at the attached picture.

Quote from: Rex705 on May 01, 2014, 09:13:09 PM
How about some high tech sci-fi floors for that spaceship feel and construction zone floors.

Yeah i Could do that but what do you mean by construction zone what you looking for ?? i will start on the sci-f flooring though.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

DaPieGuy

Another update? I can't handle all these floors! :D

abcdef

Quote from: DaPieGuy on May 02, 2014, 01:22:21 PM
Another update? I can't handle all these floors! :D

Thats why i have so many research projects so you only use the ones you need or want... *cough* Not about to update with 3 new floors...

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Austupaio

abcdef

Quote from: Austupaio on May 02, 2014, 02:05:03 PM
Thanks for doing my request :D

Its Alright i have spent the whole day doing requests so far xD, I havernt even had the time to start work on somthing i have been meaning to do for a few days yet but to be fair its not somthing i want to code till alpha four anyway :P

Kirid

Thank you. But you don't need to give me credit for nit-picking your work.
My opinions are like kittens, I give them away free to anyone who will take them :P
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

abcdef

Quote from: Kirid on May 02, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
Thank you. But you don't need to give me credit for nit-picking your work.
My opinions are like kittens, I give them away free to anyone who will take them :P

Well its like over a 1000 downloads and your the only one to notice you deserve the credit. And i will take a free kitten :P

Kumai0214

The V1.3 download is broken? It gives me More Floors V1.2

Rex705

For the construction or safety zone floors I mean the classic yellow and black pattern .

abcdef

Quote from: Rex705 on May 02, 2014, 09:34:21 PM
For the construction or safety zone floors I mean the classic yellow and black pattern .

Ok Bud will start work on it later on.

Ribas

Fix the V1.3 download link.
You double posted the V1.2 link.

abcdef

Quote from: Ribas on May 03, 2014, 01:49:37 PM
Fix the V1.3 download link.
You double posted the V1.2 link.

Sorry my bad i have fixed the link.