[1.0] StarshipTroopers Arachnid Ver5.0 - THE BUGS ARE BACK!!!

Started by WalkingProblem, May 19, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

Quote from: cortanakya on December 04, 2018, 01:04:57 PM
Dude... I love you, man. I responded to you on reddit a while ago with my story about this mod, and honestly I have nothing but respect for your work. I've been checking about three times a week to see if this mod has been updated for 1.0 yet.

Best.
Day.
Ever.

From the deepest, darkest parts of my heart I wanna say thank you! When I have some spare cash I'll throw some support your way.

Thanks for the love~

Your story is epic!

I actually put your story in the screenshots section of the mod in the steam workshop you know?

WalkingProblem

For the convenience of those who have not read Cortanakya's story:

LiteEmUp

some minor gripes so far:

-  plasma bugs are abit OP.. their attack rate seems to be quite fast.. they launch their plasmas continuously and my long range cannons cant kill them off on time... their attacks should have cooldown, maybe 10secs before ready to fire again and not every second..

- hole hives can spawn inside home area?? i have 2 of those spawn right next to my farms lol.. it should be a certain minimum distance from colony for these things to spawn, and not right inside your base..

Canute

Quote- hole hives can spawn inside home area?? i have 2 of those spawn right next to my farms lol.. it should be a certain minimum distance from colony for these things to spawn, and not right inside your base..
Didn't you watch the movies ?
Yes they can spawn inside your base. :-)

LiteEmUp

Quote from: Canute on April 14, 2019, 04:33:25 AM
Quote- hole hives can spawn inside home area?? i have 2 of those spawn right next to my farms lol.. it should be a certain minimum distance from colony for these things to spawn, and not right inside your base..
Didn't you watch the movies ?
Yes they can spawn inside your base. :-)
lol i did watch the movies... but i hate raids dropping inside your base.. it feels lame lol

so im wondering im i change all non-farmable tiles on my base to something else, will these bugs still spawn inside my base?

Canute

I don't know, but that don't prevent infestations so i don't think that prevent bug's either.

ertzuiop

Quote from: LiteEmUp on April 14, 2019, 04:42:44 AM
so im wondering im i change all non-farmable tiles on my base to something else, will these bugs still spawn inside my base?

They will.
If a hive spawns it will destroy everything on 3x3 (or 4x4, im not sure) tiles, even walls.