[1.0] Roof Support

Started by Match, May 24, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Match

Updated 12/29/2018!

Hi Folks!

For awhile I've been updating this mod in its old thread, and many many months back I got permission to continue on with the mod from Nommy. I just never created a new thread for it, so here ya go!

I've updated this post to include a zip for the 1.0 release and updated the steam link. I still need to update my github though so stay tuned!

Description
This mod allows you build patios, roof covers, covered walkways. and will hold up roofs up to 6 tiles away from the support. The difference between this and another wall structure is that this does not provide cover. Additionally, pawns may move through the tile space that this is in. In the past i've had some clever traps with this, as raiders would attack these in my killbox, dropping a mountain on their head. ;D

Credits
Nommy - for the inspiration and creation of this mod many alphas ago.
Igabod, Minus, Shinzy, Vas - For their contribution in textures.

Download
https://github.com/MatchSG/RoofSupport
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1553179450

License
Sticking with Nommy's original license, do whatever you want with this. If you use it in a modpack or youtube, it will make me feel cool if you tossed me a message.
QuoteDo what ever you like with it, just give credit where appropriate. Feel free to use it in mod packs without asking, I'd like to know if you do though (post here or PM, thanks).

[attachment deleted due to age]

asquirrel

Great mod!  Thanks for the update!

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Match on May 24, 2017, 04:39:17 PM
In the past i've had some clever traps with this, as raiders would attack these in my killbox, dropping a mountain on their head. ;D
Too dwarfy for me to resist ...  ;D . Thank you

Jackhenry621

Uhh guys, you have marked it as 1.0 but the github link is still having Alpha 17. Update on the mod to 1.0 link please.

Canute

Yep, mod author's are very lazy once their mod is working.
Did you try the file attachment ?