[A15] Isekawa’s Moe Gears - Dash and Mech!

Started by duduluu, October 12, 2016, 07:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMDGLaDOS

ChaosChronicler

Well, I wanted some sort of mech for rimworld. Not what I was thinking though.

Navy1227

Quote from: ChaosChronicler on December 23, 2016, 09:05:12 PM
Well, I wanted some sort of mech for rimworld. Not what I was thinking though.
Precisely what I was thinking. I personally would like a mech I can toss a colonist in to to give them abilities otherwise unavailable. With research I could make it autonomous through AI Persona cores but incapable of doing 'chores', purely or mostly a combat based unit. Being a sucker for modular stuff, it'd even be cool to equip it with various weapons that mimic colonist weapons but typically bigger and stronger... why am I writing this post at this point...

On topic;
This mod does look very enticing and does draw some inspiration and ideas for me, thank you! I have not read this full thread yet, but is there any form of reference behind this? Like a television show or a movie?

Canute

Yeah serveral Manga/Anime's ! :-)
Thats why you only can put very young femals into the mech's ! :-)

Grabarz

Codexehow

Nice mod. If you update to A16, can we get a version without the sacrifice stuff? Just very expensive recipes, requiring uranium, gold, silver, plasteel, steel, magnetic coil, etc. For those of us who want to make more realistic runs.

Thanks for your consideration.

PrincessOfBankai

Im not sure what happened to the first post i posted. But is there a way i can get this mod to work with EDB Prepare Carefully? Cuz when i use this with it i get a Null error as if something is missing from EDB. But Im using alot of other mods with EDB just fine. Its just with this by itself and EDB it doesnt want to open the Prepare Carefully menu when selecting pawns.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Canute

Do you realy still play rimworld  A15 or A16 ?
And when you play A16, where do you got a A16 Version of this mod ?
When you use this current A15 version, that can't work.

meat man

jecrell

This mod looks incredible. I am very surprised it exists and I had no idea it even existed! BOSSES?! GIANT MECHS?!
Sacrificial circles omg
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

PrincessOfBankai

Quote from: Canute on March 03, 2017, 02:09:22 AM
Do you realy still play rimworld  A15 or A16 ?
And when you play A16, where do you got a A16 Version of this mod ?
When you use this current A15 version, that can't work.
I dont see why it "cant" work. Cuz i have 5 other mods from a15, a14, and a13. And they work fine even if i dont change the version number. But is that why it doesnt work? Cuz its just not made for a16? Thats a bit strange honestly.

Canute

Ohhh you blueeyed hime  ! :-)
Serveral things at the Rimworld game self change. Not only it got new content. Tag's for command's and variable changes, internal things how Rimworld handle things change.
I am not a mod author i can't tell you more about this.
Sure some mod's can work, these are the mod they are 1-2 day after a new release with a new version too.

But honestly i never would use any previous version mod on a new release.

Heni

I am crying right now because your mod dont work on A17 ;-;