Rimworld roleplay recruiting

Started by NewJack, April 19, 2016, 08:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toggle

Quote from: Flying Rockbass on April 20, 2016, 02:44:14 PM
Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on April 20, 2016, 10:53:51 AM
Call me a boomalope with bionic legs. I ran at people and maul them because they can't fight back.
Boomalopes are nasty, they always go for the eyes. I have 3 colonists that have scars from boomalope headbutts. And now we are trying to milk them for explosives. Godness.

Also, if we put our brains together, we can make a Rimworld board game / RPG book. Your character have a 12 cooking. He will make 10 food dor the colony, roll the D20, if is above 8 you make lavish meals, if its bellow there will be food poisoning. Something on these lines.

I would kickstart the shit out of it.

Actually I thought about a board game made from Rimworld, along with some other people I assume. There was a thread prob like 7 months ago? It was about a board game contest, come up with one, was posted in a rimworld thread.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

NewJack

Sorry, haven't visited the forums much lately. Let's say I create a world in my Rimworld and call the first 3 colonists NewJack,
[insert your colonist's name here], [insert your colonist's name here]. After that I write in the respective topic: " The colonists have landed" . While searching for shelter we discover a lost dog, which quickly gains familiarity with [insert your colonist name here].
      We will , in turn, write replicas describing our actions.I will manage the world with console commands prior to our progression.
      Because picking out the two colonists will be very difficult, I will just give out the spaces to whoever answers these questions(answer only one)
     Q.1- What was the name of the scientist's Sol Veintraub's daughter in the book "Hyperion" and "Fall of Hyperion" by Dan Simmons(sorry if the spelling is wrong - I read it in russian)
     Q.2- What was the name of the captain of the "Hyperion" in the "Starcraft" series?
A lesser light asked Ummon

Are there multiple futures

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas

NewJack

P.S.(not to be viewed by staff)

I still have alpha 12...   Could anyone help?

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas

GuesUserNameGUN

milon

Quote from: NewJack on April 25, 2016, 02:30:38 PM
  P.S.(not to be viewed by staff)

I still have alpha 12...   Could anyone help?

If you legitimately own RimWorld, you'll have a download link in your email.  If not, then buy it. It's only $30 and it's absolutely worth every penny.  (Besides, piracy discussions will get you banned, and no one likes banning or pirates.)

NewJack

Check minimal wage in Ukraine... 30$ becomes a big sum when your currency can be used as toilet paper.

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas

NewJack

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19565.0 From now on posts in this topic will not get any of my attention. Please post in Rimworld roleplay recruiting 2.0

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas