5 (3.5%)
Italian
7 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Virox

West Flemish  :) (Dutch dialect)
Dutch (native)
English (used daily)
French (but don't let me conjugate most verbs in different tenses  ??? )

But I prefer my games just like movies in the original language (if it's one of the above ofcourse or with subtitles)

enystrom8734

English! and a teeeensy bit of German and Swedish... Do not look to me for localization :)
E Nystrom - @enystrom8734

Hardan

German (native), French (as a swiss i was forced) and English

some very little japanese but I didn't select it in the poll...

Airborne

English, and Spanish ( With a bad accent )
Quote from: drakesdoom;760994The brightest among us often underestimate the ability of an idiot that won't give up.

Robitski

Well, I was born in Portugal but have lived in Scotland since I was a babby (my mother is Scottish). So not long ago I decided to learn Portuguese, technically my home language. I know a little bit, enough to have a small conversation. : P
At least 3.5% more reliable than a garden strimmer.

clodan

I can help with the spanish translation. ;)

Merry76

Quote from: Hardan on November 04, 2013, 09:27:56 AM
German (native), French (as a swiss i was forced) and English

High five! I didnt select French, because I suck so bad at it hurts.

I prefer my games in english though. Not sure why - one point may be that most of them use prefix/suffix to address quality of items, and that just sounds super-weird in german. Other than that, it helps me practice my english.

Galileus

English on "I get what you mean, but OH MY GOD YOUR ACCENT HURTS!" level and Polish (native).

Negocromn

Fluent Portuguese, passable English, awful German and Spanish despite having studied multiple semesters on language courses for both...

DeltaV

English and, like, toddler-level French.
Quote from: Douglas AdamsIt is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Thubin

English, and since my mom's side of the family hails from western Germany, enough German to get me into trouble.

"Ein grosse Bier, bitte!"
"If at first you don't succeed; that's a data point."
"No, if at first you don't succeed; you fail, and the test will be terminated."

Mullie0

I speak
Dutch (native)
English (quite well, I lived in the USA and I use it every day)
Spanish (I currently live in Peru helps me learn it faster)
French ( though I'm not that good. I had it for 6 years in high school though)
German (similar to my French though a bit better due to the simularities with Dutch)

But I have to say that all games I play are in English even when Dutch translations are available. Even though I can't speak for all Dutch people I know that all my Dutch friends do likewise.

Kerohs

In spanish
And i can talk a few of english too

JuanEnrique

i speak English, Spanish and German.... fluently in both writing and speech. I make videos on my youtube channel in 3 languages too! i make a lot of "indie game lets plays" to show the world what they are missing out on.

ive made a "rim world story" video

Good luck
Viel Glück
Mucha Suerte

05eolsale

Norwegian(mother tongue),english(learning),swedish and danish understanding

I prefer english games.helps very much at school in english class and befriending the minority class