[A17] PeteTimesSix's QOL tweaks pack (1.0.2)

Started by PeteTimesSix, May 25, 2017, 08:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barhandar

Quote from: PeteTimesSix on June 01, 2017, 11:08:54 PM
Welp. I know what the problem is, actually, I just apparently forgot to fix it. I'll fix it first thing in the morning (or later today, anyway), once Im awake enough to read code again.

EDIT: And done.
Now instead of not being able to do stonecutting unless butchering tweak is off, selecting cut any stone > do until X breaks that stonecutting table completely. Bill cannot be removed, cannot be changed from do until X, and "details" pulls up the shadow of the details menu, plus part of that menu severely offset from the shadow, and only visible where it overlaps with the bills list.

Opening the table also results in the following error in the log:
Exception filling tab RimWorld.ITab_Bills: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ThingCountClass>.get_Item (int) <0x00054>
at QOLTweaksPack.tweaks.WorkGiver_DoConfigInterface_Postfix.DoConfigInterface (RimWorld.Bill_Production,UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.Color) <0x0007f>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Bill_Production.DoConfigInterface_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Rect,UnityEngine.Color) <0x0074e>
at RimWorld.Bill.DoInterface (single,single,single,int) <0x00854>
at RimWorld.BillStack.DoListing (UnityEngine.Rect,System.Func`1<System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>>,UnityEngine.Vector2&,single&) <0x0046d>
at RimWorld.ITab_Bills.FillTab () <0x00171>
at Verse.InspectTabBase/<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey44F.<>m__65A () <0x000e3>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.<DoTabGUI>c__AnonStorey44F:<>m__65A()
Verse.ImmediateWindow:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Despite having plenty of mods installed, I think it's yours for two reasons. 1: It appears in the error log. 2: Bug doesn't happen without it.

skyarkhangel

I'll check this error. Problem with recipe that using <workerCounterClass>RecipeWorkerCounter_MakeStoneBlocks</workerCounterClass>.

recipe.products list count 0. And then popup error when mod trying to get first from array in emply list.

just add a check in DoConfigInterface, to avoid this bug:

if (__instance.recipe.products.Count() <= 0)
                return;

PeteTimesSix

Okay! I've successfully failed my final exam (it'll be fine) and thus once more know what the words "free time" mean.

Quote from: Spdskatr on June 18, 2017, 06:26:46 AM
I've analysed the bug and it appears in line 39 of TradingStockpile.cs:
                                if (tradeable.CanAdjustBy(-tradeableThing.stackCount).Accepted)
                                    tradeable.AdjustBy(-tradeableThing.stackCount);

I'm proposing to change it to:
                                if (tradeable.CanAdjustBy(-tradeableThing.stackCount).Accepted && tradeable.TraderWillTrade)
                                    tradeable.AdjustBy(-tradeableThing.stackCount);

Done and thank you.

Quote from: damngrl on June 18, 2017, 06:50:55 AM
I wish you can release each patch separate.
I consider the hassle of downloading separate minimods to outweight the hassle of disabling parts of one mod you dont want. Its a personal preference, but well, thats what this mod is in the first place.

Quote from: Draconicrose on June 18, 2017, 12:38:51 PM
This also happens to animals too! Almost sold my warg twice because it was roaming around on top of a trade stockpile!
Fixed!

Quote from: skyarkhangel on June 18, 2017, 05:54:23 PM
just add a check in DoConfigInterface, to avoid this bug:

if (__instance.recipe.products.Count() <= 0)
                return;

Done and thank you.

Next up, SimpleSidearms!
Mods: SimpleSidearms | QOLTweaksPack
Check them out, feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Kozmo

Thanks PeteTimesSix for making this mod!  The "New Orders" was just what I was looking for!

It was a blue monday with lots of confusion and regret.  I was going round and round the forums but now I am having a fine time. 

Someone will get that reference.   ;)

Elysium

Nice mod!  I have a conflict with another mod however.  JTZoneButtons stockpile buttons do not appear even while trading stockpiles are disabled.

VON2901

I hope you'll update this mod to b18, because I can't live without it

Thirite

Hoping this will be updated to B18 eventually. The New Orders part was incredibly helpful.

SpaceDorf

I miss the equivalent meals.
With VG and Fishing there is a lot of finetuning required in the kitchen.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

doomtrout

I would KILL for that "don't use meds on bruises" mod for B18, no joke

TryB4Buy

Very nice. Can we make those self-doctors treat their bruises without medicine, but still use the glitterworld medicine on their malaria?

lperkins2

Well, it's open source, on GH, so someone could update it to B18.  I might get to it, if I figure out what all changed from A17 to B18.

Harry_Dicks

Having never have tried out any of these mods, I am really hoping some generous modding soul would update them to B18! ;D

KocLobster

Quote from: doomtrout on December 18, 2017, 06:04:11 AM
I would KILL for that "don't use meds on bruises" mod for B18, no joke

I was also very much hoping for this.

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Beddie

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 02, 2018, 01:16:17 PM
Having never have tried out any of these mods, I am really hoping some generous modding soul would update them to B18! ;D

I feel the same they all seem like such great QOL mods.
Would be even more awesome if the Walking off bruises mod allow for treatment options for more than just 'bruises' like for illnesses and operations.