[A16] Prison Extensions

Started by rshingleton, December 21, 2016, 12:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

whats the state of the mod? anyone test with hospitality?

Navy1227

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 24, 2017, 01:10:19 AM
I use this mod with Hospitality, yes. However I am unsure whether or not both mods were being fully utilized or not. But I can attest that the game does work with both mods loaded.

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 09, 2017, 07:26:48 PM
Do beds still designate prison rooms or only cameras now?
Yes, beds still designate prison areas.

The camera is made as an item that requires only work but no resources, and makes an enclosed area a jail. Jail doors count as open doorways for the purpose of area design. And if the area is breached into the outside then the camera disappears, as outside cannot be designated jail.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Ruisuki

Quote from: AngleWyrm on March 24, 2017, 01:27:48 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on March 09, 2017, 07:26:48 PM
Do beds still designate prison rooms or only cameras now?
Yes, beds still designate prison areas.

The camera is made as an item that requires only work but no resources, and makes an enclosed area a jail. Jail doors count as open doorways for the purpose of area design. And if the area is breached into the outside then the camera disappears, as outside cannot be designated jail.
Hm that sounds promising. I hope the author adds more to the mod, theres a lot of potential.

Quote from: Navy1227 on March 24, 2017, 01:19:47 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on March 24, 2017, 01:10:19 AM
I use this mod with Hospitality, yes. However I am unsure whether or not both mods were being fully utilized or not. But I can attest that the game does work with both mods loaded.
Hmmm i guess as long as it doesnt cause an error thats fine. Might wait on the OPs next update

Napple

The mod dev hasn't logged on since February.

Decembler

Meh, 25k views on this topic, everyone need good prison mod, this one should've been promising, but seems R.I.P. Any similar out there?

Ruisuki

Yeah thats a shame. As it stands the cell door and security cam are good additions, important when expanding prison, but i hope we see more in the future

Modraneth

Nightinggale

I think this mod has been abandoned. Luckily we have Prison Labor, which seems to be even better.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

nathan280

The Dropbox Link Is Not Working