Left eye not listed in Tool: Restore body part [Update - Not a bug / WAD]

Started by doctercorgi, May 26, 2017, 12:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctercorgi

Its not there.

Calahan

Strange, it's there for me. I have attached a screenshot highlighting where it appears on the screen. Can you please take an equivalent screenshot from your game and post it as an attachment for comparison.

Also, what screen resolution are you using? As if your vertical width is too low to display the entire menu then the bottom set of options will not be immediately visible (although there should be a scroll bar to the right of the menu in that case).

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

doctercorgi

I I'll look again and take a screenshot when I get home.

ReZpawner

That's probably because the eye isn't there. You can't restore it if it's destroyed. The only way to get back destroyed limbs is to use the restore tool on "torso" as it restores absolutely everything. It also removes any and all other enhancements you may have put on the colonist, so if you had a bionic leg and a destroyed eye, both of those modifiers will be removed, and the leg will be regular again.

Working as intended.

doctercorgi

Calahan

@ doctercorgi - It looks like you have the answer (to the missing restore body part option). Closing this now as a non-bug / WAD.

@ ReZpawner - Thank you for yet another assist. Your tally is growing by the day :) (and I knew, but actually forgotten, that destroyed body parts couldn't be restored via that dev tool. So without your help I might have been here a while trying to work out what was actually wrong. So an extra thanks for your help on this one).