Pawns with the "Bloodlust" trait using weapons on social fights

Started by A Friend, May 26, 2017, 07:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Seems fitting imo and gives a nasty downside to a pretty powerful trait.
Then again, people are already salty about social fights so I don't think this will be well recieved.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

O Negative

I'd be all for this.
Heck, I'd even opt for psychopaths to use weapons, also :P

giannikampa

Maybe they go equip a beer bottle or wooden log from nearest stash.
And as always.. sorry for my bad english

Perq

People getting salty over social fights? D: I'd say there is too little going on among pawns. :V
Using weapons seems logical, but without cases like rocket launchers and other extreme stuff.D: given it is bloodlust melee weapons also seem more fitting
I'm nobody from nowhere who knows nothing about anything.
But you are still wrong.

Lightzy

It's a bad suggestion for the sole reason that it would make you exile-kill that pawn even worse than you do now.

It's not like you're playing through a social climate where people are unsure what to do cuz this and that and this. It's a management sim..

A Friend

The massive mood buffs the trait create balances it out. They're less likely to suffer mental break but at the risk of dangerous social interaction. If you're worried that much then the pawn can just be moved into a different time shift.
Beside, it's not as game breaking as Pyros.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Lightzy

I suppose that makes sense, but only if it applies to social fights that this pawn starts?

I don't like it on principle, what can I do.
I never let any 'disasters waiting to happen' in my life in general and in rimworld too. no pyromaniacs, psychopaths, etc

mumblemumble

How about making berserks apply FULL FORCE, rather than this?

Currently berserks are very ify on if you use the weapon, but them using the weapon liberally could end up very nasty. This would also be less strange, imo.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Mehni