[1.5] JecsTools [4/8/2024]

Started by jecrell, May 26, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SurrealSadi

I did update to A17b, that's the thing...

pktongrimworld

got it to work, but  all animals throws a vechilecomp error. lagging the game to unplayable.

SurrealSadi

Yeah, they work fine for Steam, but the DRM-free version.... Not so much. the compvehicle error basically prevents the game from generating a map, so you can't get past that point if you want to start a new game. I dunno if you can load an existing game with that set up, I haven't tried yet, but I'd assume it would break.

jecrell

Quote from: SurrealSadi on June 05, 2017, 02:54:54 AM
Yeah, they work fine for Steam, but the DRM-free version.... Not so much. the compvehicle error basically prevents the game from generating a map, so you can't get past that point if you want to start a new game. I dunno if you can load an existing game with that set up, I haven't tried yet, but I'd assume it would break.

It could be simply the assembly of the DRM-free version is different. What's the version number?
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

SurrealSadi

QuoteIt could be simply the assembly of the DRM-free version is different. What's the version number?
For DRM-free? 0.17.1557.

Diedel

AS is also posted on steam, the ev is different

Steam:
UnloadTime: 0.741549 ms
RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1153

non DRM:
UnloadTime: 0.811990 ms
RimWorld 0.17.1557 rev1146

This could just be the difference between steam and no steam, but i can't check if that was also the case with A16.

exe and core mod are identical, the only different is that the Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll are different.

Update:
I replace the 2 DLLs with the steam version it now seems to work, i could create a new colony and got all the way into the game, though i am not sure that just swapping those DLLs will not have some problems later.

SurrealSadi

Replacing those two DLLs seems to make the DRM-free version point to the steam version. Which I don't think is the intended outcome.

jecrell

SurrealSadi

I installed in the proper order, and still get this error:Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Reflection.MethodBase,System.Byte[]].TryGetValue (System.Reflection.MethodBase key, System.Byte[]& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.GeneralExtensions.GetValueSafe[MethodBase,Byte[]] (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 dictionary, System.Reflection.MethodBase key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonySharedState.GetPatchInfo (System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.HarmonyMethod prefix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod postfix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod transpiler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__80F () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update()

laston

I am getting the same error as SurrealSadi.  New install of Alpha 17b.  No other mod active.   I am overriding the save location, but don't think that will effect anything.

Edit:  Using latest JecsTools 6/8/17

S1lverw0lf

Installed the update, still get th error and world creation broken.

[quote]Log uploaded on Saturday, June 10, 2017, 5:56:41 PM
Loaded mods:
Core: (no assemblies)
HugsLib[3.1.0]: 0Harmony(1.0.9.1), HugsLib(0.17.0.0)
JecsTools: 0Harmony(1.0.9.1), AbilityUser(1.17.0.3), CompActivatableEffect(1.17.0.2), CompDeflector(1.17.0.2), CompExtraSounds(1.17.0.2), CompInstalledPart(1.17.0.0), CompLumbering(1.17.0.0), CompOversizedWeapon(1.17.0.2), CompSlotLoadable(1.17.0.3), CompToggleDef(1.17.0.0), CompVehicle(1.17.0.1)
Star Wars - Fully Functional Lightsabers: 0Harmony(1.0.9.1), SWSaber(1.17.0.3)
Star Wars - The Force: 0Harmony(1.0.9.1), ProjectJedi(1.17.4.1)
Star Wars - Factions: SWFactions(1.17.0.3)

Active Harmony patches:
Building_CrashedShipPart.<TrySpawnMechanoids>m__4A2: post: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.MechanoidsFixer
DamageWorker_AddInjury.FinalizeAndAddInjury: post: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.FinalizeAndAddInjury_PostFix
DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.DebugWindowsOpener_Patch.DrawAdditonalButtons
Dialog_Options.DoWindowContents: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.Dialog_Options_Patch.ReplaceModOptionsButton
EditWindow_Log.DoMessagesListing: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.EditWindow_Log_Patch.ExtraLogWindowButtons
FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders: post: CompInstalledPart.HarmonyCompInstalledPart.AddHumanlikeOrders_PostFix, CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.AddHumanlikeOrders_PostFix
Game.DeinitAndRemoveMap: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_DeinitAndRemoveMap_Patch.MapRemovalHook
Game.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch.WorldLoadedHook
HealthCardUtility.DrawOverviewTab: PRE: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.DrawOverviewTab_PreFix
HealthUtility.GetGeneralConditionLabel: PRE: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.GetGeneralConditionLabel_PreFix
ITab_Pawn_Gear.DrawThingRow: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.DrawThingRow_PostFix
ITab_Pawn_Gear.InterfaceDrop: PRE: CompInstalledPart.HarmonyCompInstalledPart.InterfaceDrop_PreFix
JobDriver_Wait.CheckForAutoAttack: TRANS: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.CheckForAutoAttackTranspiler
LanguageDatabase.SelectLanguage: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.LanguageDatabase_Patch.ForceRestartAfterLangChange
Map.ConstructComponents: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_ConstructComponents_Patch.MapComponentsInitHook
Map.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_FinalizeInit_Patch.MapLoadedHook
Page_ModsConfig.PostClose: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.ModsConfig_PostClose_Patch.QuickRestartInDevMode
Pawn.CurrentlyUsable: post: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.CurrentlyUsable_PostFix
Pawn.ExitMap: PRE: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.ExitMap_PreFix
Pawn.GetGizmos: post: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.GetGizmosPrefix, CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.GetGizmos_PostFix
Pawn.PostApplyDamage: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.PostApplyDamage_PostFix
Pawn.get_IsColonistPlayerControlled: post: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.IsColonistPlayerControlled_PostFix
PawnDownedWiggler.WigglerTick: PRE: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.WigglerTick_PreFix
PawnRenderer.DrawEquipmentAiming: PRE: CompInstalledPart.HarmonyCompInstalledPart.DrawEquipmentAiming_PreFix, CompOversizedWeapon.HarmonyCompOversizedWeapon.DrawEquipmentAimingPreFix post: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.DrawEquipmentAimingPostFix, CompDeflector.HarmonyCompDeflector.DrawEquipmentAimingPostFix
Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelAdded: post: AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.Notify_ApparelAdded_PostFix
Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelRemoved: post: AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.Notify_ApparelRemoved_PostFix
Pawn_DraftController.set_Drafted: (no patches)
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.Notify_EquipmentAdded: post: AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.Notify_EquipmentAdded_PostFix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.Notify_EquipmentRemoved: post: AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.Notify_EquipmentRemoved_PostFix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.TryDropEquipment: PRE: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.TryDropEquipment_PreFix, CompInstalledPart.HarmonyCompInstalledPart.TryDropEquipment_PreFix
Pawn_HealthTracker.ShouldBeDowned: PRE: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.ShouldBeDowned_PreFix
Pawn_PathFollower.StartPath: PRE: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.StartPath_PreFix
PlayDataLoader.DoPlayLoad: post: HugsLib.Patches.PlayDataLoader_Patch.InitModsHook
Root.Update: post: HugsLib.Patches.Root_Patch.UpdateHook
Root_Play.SetupForQuickTestPlay: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.RootPlay_TestPlay_Patch.InjectCustomQuickstartSettings
StatExtension.GetStatValue: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.GetStatValue_PostFix
StatWorker.StatOffsetFromGear: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.StatOffsetFromGear_PostFix
Targeter.ProcessInputEvents: PRE: AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.ProcessInputEvents_PreFix
Targeter.TargeterUpdate: PRE: AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.TargeterUpdate_PostFix
Thing.TakeDamage: PRE: CompDeflector.HarmonyCompDeflector.TakeDamage_PreFix
Thing.get_DefaultGraphic: (no patches)
ThingWithComps.InitializeComps: post: AbilityUser.HarmonyPatches.InitializeComps_PostFix
UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI: post: HugsLib.Patches.UIRoot_Patch.OnGUIHook
Verb.TryStartCastOn: PRE: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.TryStartCastOnPrefix
Verb_MeleeAttack.DamageInfosToApply: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.DamageInfosToApply_PostFix
Verb_MeleeAttack.SoundHitBuilding: post: CompExtraSounds.HarmonyCompExtraSounds.SoundHitBuildingPrefix
Verb_MeleeAttack.SoundHitPawn: post: CompExtraSounds.HarmonyCompExtraSounds.SoundHitPawnPrefix
Verb_MeleeAttack.SoundMiss: post: CompExtraSounds.HarmonyCompExtraSounds.SoundMissPrefix
Verb_Shoot.TryCastShot: PRE: CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle.TryCastShot_PreFix
Harmony versions present: UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.abilityuser:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.comps.activator:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.comps.slotloadable:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.comps.installedpart:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.comps.oversized:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.comps.deflector:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.comps.sounds:1.0.9.1, rimworld.jecrell.comps.pilotable:1.0.9.1

Platform information: (hidden, hold Shift while publishing to include)

Log file contents:
Loaded file (Scenario) is from version 0.16.1393 rev536, we are running version 0.17.1557 rev1146.

Could not load reference to Verse.ThingDef named PFStimpak

Could not load reference to Verse.ResearchProjectDef named SimpleProsthetics

Could not load reference to Verse.ResearchProjectDef named sd_bridges_research_bridge

Exception from asynchronous event: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Reflection.MethodBase,System.Byte[]].TryGetValue (System.Reflection.MethodBase key, System.Byte[]& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.GeneralExtensions.GetValueSafe[MethodBase,Byte[]] (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 dictionary, System.Reflection.MethodBase key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonySharedState.GetPatchInfo (System.Reflection.MethodBase method) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.PatchProcessor.Patch () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Harmony.HarmonyInstance.Patch (System.Reflection.MethodBase original, Harmony.HarmonyMethod prefix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod postfix, Harmony.HarmonyMethod transpiler) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CompVehicle.HarmonyCompVehicle..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__80F () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 [/quote]

https://gist.github.com/32221e0b01166fe01b496f299e47a390

tgbps4

I have the same problem, it isnĀ“t working
"I need a series of mods that let me play a colony that experiments on people: basically space Vault-Tec"

jecrell

Hey fellows, we're still figuring out what's not working for folks.
Give this latest version of JecsTools a try, would you? Bless.

https://github.com/jecrell/JecsTools/archive/master.zip

Luncario

Hi, Had the same problem with the missing thing, but no problems when load with this one :)

SurrealSadi

Hey, look at that! It works now! Thanks Jecrell, for working on this issue!