[1.4] JecsTools [10/21/2022]

Started by jecrell, May 26, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legacy_

Er... I keep getting this error when trying to create a new world. I'm using the non-DRM version with a bunch of mods that require Hugslib, which btw definately doesnt work beside JecsTools. I've read them replies and noticed that JecsTools and Hugslib didnt work before together on DRM-free but Jecs had it fixed.

Anyway, the error logs are as follow:
Error in WorldGenStep: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes (bool) <0x00004>
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () <0x0001b>
at AbilityUser.AbilityUserUtility.GetAllChildrenOf (System.Type) <0x000f4>
at AbilityUser.AbilityUserUtility.TransformPawn (Verse.Pawn) <0x00047>
at AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.InternalAddInAbilityUsers (Verse.Pawn) <0x0005b>
at AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.InitializeComps_PostFix (Verse.ThingWithComps) <0x0004a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.InitializeComps_Patch1 (object) <0x00112>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.PostMake () <0x0001e>
at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.ThingDef) <0x00258>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool) <0x0009d>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00174>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0054f>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x00024>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction) <0x00127>
at RimWorld.Faction.GenerateNewLeader () <0x001ec>
at RimWorld.FactionGenerator.NewGeneratedFaction (RimWorld.FactionDef) <0x00287>
at RFC_Code.FactionGenerator_GenerateFactionsIntoWorld.Prefix () <0x00668>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FactionGenerator.GenerateFactionsIntoWorld_Patch1 () <0x0001b>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Factions.GenerateFresh (string) <0x0002e>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld (single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature) <0x001ac>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateWorld(Single, String, OverallRainfall, OverallTemperature)
RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

There was an exception thrown by the PawnGenerator during generating a starting pawn. Trying one more time...
Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes (bool) <0x00004>
at AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.InitializeComps_PostFix (Verse.ThingWithComps) <0x0004a>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.ThingWithComps.InitializeComps_Patch1 (object) <0x00112>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&,string&,bool) <0x0009d>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewNakedPawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&) <0x00174>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x0054f>
at Verse.StartingPawnUtility.NewGeneratedStartingPawn () <0x0019f>

Verse.StartingPawnUtility:NewGeneratedStartingPawn()
RimWorld.ScenPart_ConfigPage_ConfigureStartingPawns:PostWorldGenerate()
RimWorld.Scenario:PostWorldGenerate()
RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:GenerateWorld(Single, String, OverallRainfall, OverallTemperature)
RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>m__0()

Exception from asynchronous event: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
at Verse.StartingPawnUtility.NewGeneratedStartingPawn () <0x00213>
at RimWorld.ScenPart_ConfigPage_ConfigureStartingPawns.PostWorldGenerate () <0x0002f>
at RimWorld.Scenario.PostWorldGenerate () <0x0005e>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld (single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature) <0x002b0>
at RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams.<CanDoNext>m__0 () <0x00048>
at Verse.LongEventHandler.RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action) <0x00028>

I thank thou for the attention.

jecrell

v1.0.9.9 (May Patch)
Added a new patch for allowing multiple apparel items to stack. "Apparel Extension" adds extra body part tags that are checked before a piece of apparel is determined to be unwearable. This is great for adding things such as glasses, monocles, earrings, and more.

For example, here is a ThingDef for a piece of "spectacles" apparel. This can now be worn alongside a hat, instead of taking up the hat's slot.

<ThingDef ParentName="HatMakeableBase">
<defName>Apparel_IndSpectacles</defName>
<label>spectacles</label>
    <description>A pair of eyeglasses that make the user look slightly smarter. Can also improve vision.
<!-- Cut out lots of code -->
    <modExtensions>
  <li Class="JecsTools.ApparelExtension">
    <coverage>
  <li>Eyes</li> <!-- This is a string, not an enum, so feel free to use any custom named part. Want to make a nose-ring? Type in Nose and it can be equipped alongside this and many others. -->
</coverage>
  </li>
    </modExtensions>
<!-- End of example -->
  </ThingDef>
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

orgre45

Plymouth

Hey there!
Any ETA on 1.0 version?

Canute

ETA: 4 days ago
Check the Github page.

kolt16

I would like to ask for some help with vehicles (I couldn't find a thing about it on the git wiki)

Is there a way to get rid of the needs check, or make a vehicle go without a driver?

I use a ton of mods and maybe because of some added "needs bar" 99% precent of the time pawns are ejected with the needs too low message, regardless of their vitals.

I already tried setting these:

<movementHandling>NoHandlerRequired</movementHandling>
      <weaponHandling>NoHandlerRequired</weaponHandling>

no effect so far

evilcats

I am having a little trouble with making Vehicles, they work and are refillable, but I can't figure out how to make it drop the pawn after drafted or how to undraft it, any help is much appreciated, full details of the issue here https://github.com/jecrell/JecsTools/issues/24

Anni

Quote from: Canute on June 23, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
ETA: 4 days ago
Check the Github page.

not working for me. The version on github gives me nothing but errors

Walkaboutout

Yeah, the last update (1974 I think?) seems to have broken Jec'sTools, (and his Star Wars mods) rather thoroughly.

Walkaboutout

Looks like Jec got an update out on his Github for this, today. :)

AnotherFireFox

raziel86

I can't even start a new game I get an error and the world won't generate, no other mod is loaded, I'm using the latest version of Jesctools.
Please advise what should i do
Added the document because its to big to fit into the forum format

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

raziel86,
welcome at the world of unstable versions with daily broken mods.

Basicly you need to wait for a new update.
But is the rimworld version the latest, since i don't play the unstable i can't verify it, but the number looked a bit small.

jecrell

Alright folks! JecsTools is out for B19!
Time to start the update-a-thon. Most of my mods are ready.

DDL: https://www.patreon.com/posts/jecstools-for-0-21059900
GitHub: https://github.com/jecrell/JecsTools/releases/tag/1.1.0
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=932008009
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

onerous1

If you load Jecstools before Fluffy's Relations Tab mod it results in the relation tab reverting back to its default state.

I must have hallucinated the whole thing because I can't reproduce the problem after getting some sleep. Sorry about the post. I'll refrain from testing mod incompatibilities while suffering from insomnia.  :-[