[1.5] JecsTools [4/8/2024]

Started by jecrell, May 26, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pelador

Get the following error trying to use CompToggleDef: (Please see attached graphic).

Trying to swap verb values of a ThingDef.

** Update 08/02/2019 **

Verbs can be assigned in the TOGGLEDEF definitions and this removes the error of using any abstract definitions.
However, when the items are toggled, the verb values do not change and remain fixed as per the original definition.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Pelador

Another useful addition to the compslotloadable process would be for pawns to recognise if the slottable item has been toggled as forbidden to use. At the moment the routine simply ignores this setting.

NinjaSiren

I am now stuck with this bug, but I will still continue Yes, Vehicles, Finally mod in the Unfinished mod section:
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Tank15920 driver=JobDriver_Wait (toilIndex=0) driver.job=(Wait (Job_22662)) lastJobGiver=null
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait.CheckForAutoAttack () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver_Wait+<MakeNewToils>c__Iterator0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Anyone who could help me here, the vehicles are already moving as intended. But the weapons gets disabled by this bug.
[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!

AnotherFireFox

Is this still alive? Can I ask him for the Vehicle fix?

Ruisuki

might be more likely as a custom request via patreon

Apposl

Building a half sized custom race. Would some part of this help me with having them build/have half-sized vanilla weapons?

linkrag

jecrell

JecsTools

JecsTools
Version: 1.3.0.1
Updated: 07-24-2021
Description: Now supports RimWorld 1.3.
Hotfix #1: Fix regression in RW 1.1 & 1.2 by using separate defs for 1.1+1.2 and 1.3

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
...Psst. Still there? If you'd like to support
me and my works, do check out my Patreon.
Someday, I could work for RimWorld full time!

https://www.patreon.com/jecrell

jecrell

JecsTools

JecsTools
Version: 1.4.0.0
Updated: 10-21-2022
Description: Initial update for RimWorld 1.4 of JecsTools

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon

jecrell

[glow=red,2,300]JecsTools[/glow]

JecsTools
Version: 1.5.0.0
Updated: 4-8-2024
Description: Updated for RimWorld 1.5

Download now on...
Patreon
GitHub
Steam
Discuss the mod on...
Discord
Ludeon