Name in game gone missing?

Started by The_One_Man_Clan, May 26, 2017, 11:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_One_Man_Clan

I had a name in game before alpha 17 on the beta branch i could see my name in game so added it to the thing that say's what your name is anyway after A17 came out i refreshed the colonists multiple times and could not get my name so i went back to my options and checked the name was there but it had an [N] next to it not sure if that means anything anyway i deleted it and when i went to re add it to the list i could not find it my name was Benjamin Ben Davis anyone know why?

Calahan

Can't recall anyone reporting their name in game disappearing before, so this would be a first. I just checked A16 and A17 and can't see any Pawns called "Benjamin 'Ben' Davis" on the list. Can you remember which unstable alpha version you saw your Pawn on the list? Not sure it matters too much as your next step would be the same either way. Which is to:

Email Tynan, as he deals with all creative reward issues directly, and explain what the problem is. If you can remember which unstable alpha you recall seeing you Pawn in then great, but it might not make a difference. Although if your Pawn isn't in A17 at the moment then you might have to wait until A18 to see it. But as I said email Tynan with the details and see what he says. His email address is [email protected]

The_One_Man_Clan