CTD Issues

Started by matheryn, May 27, 2017, 03:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matheryn

im having a few issues with a17 atm I seem to have quite a few mods running but approx. the same amount I was running in A16 or rather most of the mods I have are upped from A16 and yet I seem to be having a lot more crashes presumably caused to out of memory problems is there any way I am able to fix this without having to remove x amount of mods. my system has 8gig of ram so memory shouldn't be too much of a problem not to mention that the game is 32 bit so it only will allow a max of 4gig cap.

If any info is needed please let me know and ill attach said info

Calahan

A good start would be to post your log file (as an attachment) from when after one of these crashes occurs. As well as a list of the mods you are using (the log file contains this list but it's useless if the mods are from the Steam workshop as it only gives the mod ID numbers, not their names). Details on where to find your log file can be found in the following thread. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=513.0

Also moving this to mod bugs (as that's the appropriate forum for this).

rawrfisher

From what I can tell if you search the mod number it pulls up the mod with that number.
It dont seem to work everytime but I have gotten a few hits that way
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know