[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corafutur

The direct download link says 20170531. Is it the one we should use?

Kiame

Yeah i'm lazy and don't want to keep updating the links both here and steam and verify they're working so i just update the latest release on github  ;D

I probably should not use the date as the version...

Veredii

I don't think the latest release on github has the July updates? It's from 18 days ago. Is there a delay on new releases and I just can't see it yet? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm not sure how github really works ^^;

Kiame

The 'releases' are not tied to the repository. The releases are manually created and the zip is included. It's possible to delete the zip file and then re-upload a new one. This is what I did.

If when you click on the fridge, there should be a button along the bottom which says "Rename". If it's there, you have the latest version :)

SpectreGrimm

I don't know if it's just me or not... but I can only seem to put herbal medicine in the fridges... not even given an option for the other medicine types (medicine, glitterworld medicine) ... can someone help me out here? I'm not getting any errors relating to this mod or any other conflicts... but even after I tried to add an <li> for medicine to the XML it didn't seem to change anything... it's driving me crazy >_< I'd really like to be able to place some decent medicine in a fridge in my "hospital" area to make life much easier.

Thanks in advance for anyone able to walk me through getting meds enabled properly with this mod.

Tenshi~Akari

Herbal medicine is the only one out of the medicines that requires refrigeration to last longer. The others only need a roof or to be shelved to prevent deterioration. :)

coldcell

Quote from: SpectreGrimm on June 23, 2017, 09:12:23 AM
I don't know if it's just me or not... but I can only seem to put herbal medicine in the fridges... not even given an option for the other medicine types (medicine, glitterworld medicine) ... can someone help me out here? I'm not getting any errors relating to this mod or any other conflicts... but even after I tried to add an <li> for medicine to the XML it didn't seem to change anything... it's driving me crazy >_< I'd really like to be able to place some decent medicine in a fridge in my "hospital" area to make life much easier.

Thanks in advance for anyone able to walk me through getting meds enabled properly with this mod.

I don't think other medicine needs to be frozen. Only herbal will expire if not frozen. You can just create a stockpile, set it to Critical and allow other medicine types in your hospital.

Canute

If you maybe want a medicine cabinett for your hospital look at skully's extended storage mod.
And i think clutter mod got serveral storage shelfs for medicine too.

SpectreGrimm

Thanks all! I totally derped on this, thinking other meds needed refrigerating, I'm so used to just having them all in my freezer area that I forgot only herbal NEED to be kept cold *facepalm* will just redesign my " hospital/forced bionic implantation centre " to have a nice little med area besides the fridge full of lavish meals lol

timeandtherani

I hope I'm not being rude by asking, but would it be possible to add compatibility for cupropanda's Additional Joy Objects? I'd like to be able to put my spectago tea in the fridge.

wwWraith

Quote from: timeandtherani on June 23, 2017, 01:31:01 PM
I hope I'm not being rude by asking, but would it be possible to add compatibility for cupropanda's Additional Joy Objects? I'd like to be able to put my spectago tea in the fridge.

The spectago tea isn't rottable or even deterioratable. And it's really more tasty when hot! ;)
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

kaptain_kavern

From what I understand, this mod is able to automatically detect all "rottable" items and make them available in fridges setting

Kiame

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on June 23, 2017, 02:25:13 PM
From what I understand, this mod is able to automatically detect all "rottable" items and make them available in fridges setting

This is correct. Until now!

Quote from: timeandtherani on June 23, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

Now rimfridge can hold anything that can deteriorate

By default only meals will be allowed in the fridge.

AngleWyrm

Quote from: Kiame on June 24, 2017, 12:37:30 AM
Now RimFridge can hold anything that can deteriorate. By default only meals will be allowed in the fridge.

What a great idea!
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Canute

Great, cooled clothes for the fresh day at the desert ! :-)