[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue with wall fridges where right clicking on stored meals would be disabled saying "no path"

Created a Suggestion for picking storage buildings as a bill's destination for anyone that's interested in following it:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43971.msg430150#msg430150

Monzer

when I build any fridge it disappears i mean I order to build they make a blueprint and after constructing nothing happens .

Kiame

I have not seen that behavior. Any log messages?

Kiame

Update:
Save Filter Settings is working again and the debug message has been removed

As for "Allow Rotten" i'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to add it to the filters...

rawrfisher

Quote from: Monzer on September 04, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
when I build any fridge it disappears i mean I order to build they make a blueprint and after constructing nothing happens .

I have a suspicion of what the cause is but I need to see the error if you try building it in godmode.

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Jongskie

this is not working for me.  :'(

Canute

Jongskie,
what version of the mod do you use ? Steam or manual ?
Did you download maybe the Master of Github ? Then you got the wrong, download the latest version under release, the master don't include the assemblies.

A hint for further manual downloads, allways check the release part of Github first, or at last check if the Master got an "Assemblies" folder.

Jongskie

thank you so much Canute  :) :) :) :) its working now

WolfgangPolska

Quote from: rawrfisher on September 04, 2018, 03:57:22 PM
Quote from: Monzer on September 04, 2018, 10:59:41 AM

I have a suspicion of what the cause is but I need to see the error if you try building it in godmode.
I have the same issue. Here is the dev log screen.

[attachment deleted due to age]
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Canute

WolfgangPolska,
such a picture is like you read the title of a book and know anything that happen inside.
Maybe use these green button "Share logs" next time and post the link you got or attach the error log that Rimworld generate at each start.

Be sure you have the latest stable version of Rimworld and mods.
You can try just have core, Rimfridge and hugslib active and start with the hugslib quickstart a new colony just to test out if it works correct without other mods.

But there still can be some conflicts with other mods, so try to put Rimfridge at the end of the modlist.

WolfgangPolska

Canute, ok I got the same result with HugsLiband Rimfridge only, even in god mode, the fridge just wont build.
Error log
https://git.io/fA2ID

Canute

Thanks Wolfgang,
that log show it a bit more clear.
Could you check at first inside the Rimfridge folder if you got an Assemblies folder (Picture)?
If there is no Assemblies then you download the wrong version, prolly the master and not from the release section.

- Mod Rimgineering has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'.
That indicate that that mod is wrong installed too.

[attachment deleted due to age]

WolfgangPolska

Yeah, folder was  indeed missing. I feel like I have no issues with Rimgineering, is any folder missing or what?

Canute

At last the about.xml in the About folder is missing or wrong formated.
When you look into the Rimgineering folder, does it looks similar like Rimfridge ? Or is inside the Rimgineering folder anothe Rimgineering maybe ?

But a general hint. When you adding mods, watch if any problem appear. Special red lines are error's and should be eliminated before you start a game.
Or the chances that you encounter later some gamebreaking issues will raise.

Amnesiac

Hello, just wanted to report a small visual bug I noticed: https://i.imgur.com/gcKWTFI.png

Is it because of my XL stacks?

Edit: Oh it was a WallFridge LOL my bad  ::)