[1.3] [KV] RimFridge [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, May 28, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Prisoners are very dumb and I have not looked into how to make them smarter

r1142

I'm having an issue where prisoners are starving and won't get food out of a RimFridge. Initially, I had a wall fridge so I removed it and built a single fridge within the room, but it didn't make a difference.  As soon as I deconstructed the fridge and the meals dropped on the floor, the prisoners went directly to the food and ate.

PreDiabetic

Do you have any plan to make bigger "fridges"? Like 2x5 or 2x10 [Could be 3x5 or 5x5 if pawn can move on them]? to replace as freezer room like act as deep freezer refrigerators. Or like I suggested before MODULAR fridge.

Kiame

Quote from: r1142 on November 09, 2018, 09:59:07 PM
I'm having an issue where prisoners are starving and won't get food out of a RimFridge. Initially, I had a wall fridge so I removed it and built a single fridge within the room, but it didn't make a difference.  As soon as I deconstructed the fridge and the meals dropped on the floor, the prisoners went directly to the food and ate.

See the post just above yours

Kiame

Quote from: PreDiabetic on November 09, 2018, 10:15:08 PM
Do you have any plan to make bigger "fridges"? Like 2x5 or 2x10 [Could be 3x5 or 5x5 if pawn can move on them]? to replace as freezer room like act as deep freezer refrigerators. Or like I suggested before MODULAR fridge.

No. At this point 4x4 is as large as i'm interested in making as any configuration of freezer can be made with the parts currently available.

Canute

Maybe you should look into other mods too.
I am allways using Single rimfridge (not wall fridges) for prisoners and never got any problems.

r1142

Quote from: Canute on November 10, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
Maybe you should look into other mods too.
I am allways using Single rimfridge (not wall fridges) for prisoners and never got any problems.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give this a shot. I can't think of any mods that would affect this, looks like I'll just have to start removing them to find the culprit.

Reyghel

Thank you very much for the mod, now my colonists will be able to survive a little longer without rotting their food. Greetings from Uruguay.

Rabanatz

Bei mir Spinnt die Mod leider.. Wenn ich Sie baue dann kann man keinen Kühlschrank oder andere Sachen sehen. Aber Rohstoffe verschwinden..

Wo ran mag das liegen?

With me, the Mod spins unfortunately .. If I build you then you can not see a fridge or other things. But raw materials disappear ..

Where does that lie?

Sorry for my Englisch.

Canute

A logfile from your side would be a good start.
If you use hugslib try the share log button or CTRL-F12 when that happen.
or read the loffile part at
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38291.0

jager666

Hi! Thanks for this great mod!

I have a automated kitchen setup with 1x1 fridges on the sides of the cook, and he has to turn to pick up the ingredient from the fridge. But when the ingriedients are on the stools instead of fridges, he just stands in place and cooks like there's no tommorrow, spiting one meal after another. Is this intended or I'm doing something wrong?

Kiame

Unless items end up in a stockpile (fridge is also a stockpile) they will not be counted

Sandy

Hi, thanks for the awesome mod. i never start a game without it.

I have an idea and not enough time to check it myself. Can u add a refrigerated hopper plz?
i was thinking of using ur thingClass in the def and see how it works. but im in work and cant check it. so, if u can add it to ur mod, it will be really helpful.

i usually build my prison connected to freezer and build a nutrient paste dispenser thru the walls and keep the hoppers in the freezer side. but in my current game, my prison is not attached to freezer and thats when i got this idea.

Kiame

Update:
Pawns will never store rotten things in fridges again

Lupin III

I have a problem that my games throws a lot of "started 10 jobs in 10 ticks" errors:

Red started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (TakeInventory (Job_2739711) A=Thing_RawRice490063) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2739712)) , (TakeInventory (Job_2739715) A=Thing_RawRice490063) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2739716)) , (TakeInventory (Job_2739719) A=Thing_RawRice490063) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2739720)) , (TakeInventory (Job_2739723) A=Thing_RawRice490063) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2739724)) , (TakeInventory (Job_2739727) A=Thing_RawRice490063) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2739728))  curDriver=JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture (toilIndex=0) curJob=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2739728)) lastJobGiver=null
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Whenever I check the pawn that is causing that error they are standing right on top of a fridge (the same tile).  I have normal stockpiles with the exact same settings (priority and items), but it never happens for those. Any idea what could be causing this behaviour?